[Hacked] Please help [Hacked]

RPboiz

Nov 11, 2011
How do you fix this error?
[Solved]
Error

MySQL said:
Cannot connect: invalid settings.
phpMyAdmin tried to connect to the MySQL server, and the server rejected the connection. You should check the host, username and password in your configuration and make sure that they correspond to the information given by the administrator of the MySQL server.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
I can only think of two possibilities:

1. Your MySQL username/password/host/database-name is incorrect
  2. ...or you have not set the correct permissions.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Warning: mysql_connect() [ ]: Access denied for user 'a6930140_oyugou'@'10.1.1.14' (using password: YES) in /home/a6930140/public_html/scl/config.php on line 14
Sorry. I can not connect to your MySQL Database!

I sat all of the config.php correctly. And for RPboiz's problem,
change this (on config.php):

$db[connect] = mysql_connect('localhost', 'macheath_phpsimp', 'simple_php') or die ('Sorry. I can not connect to your MySQL Database!'); //connect to the database, if it fails throw an error
mysql_select_db('macheath_simple', $db[connect]) or die ('Sorry. I can not open your MySQL Database!'); //try to open the database

To:

$db[connect] = mysql_connect('(MySQL host)', '(Your username on the database)', '(Database name)') or die ('Sorry. I can not connect to your MySQL Database!'); //connect to the database, if it fails throw an error
mysql_select_db('(Database name', $db[connect]) or die ('Sorry. I can not open your MySQL Database!'); //try to open the database

I don't know if I did the right thing. facepalm.jpg

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
Warning: mysql_connect() [ ]: Access denied for user 'a6930140_oyugou'@'10.1.1.14' (using password: YES) in /home/a6930140/public_html/scl/config.php on line 14
Sorry. I can not connect to your MySQL Database!
I sat all of the config.php correctly.

Well first off don't host a retro on a FTP, considering you won't be able run an emulator for it. You should either portforward, or purchase a VPS.

Users who are viewing this thread