Flash HabWorld.NET ★ R63B ★ PlusEMU ★ Unique

Status
Not open for further replies.

Core

Nov 10, 2016
Cheers dude yeah I liked the old alert style so just edited it in my SWF and I edited the logo size at the top so it shouldn't be as big now :)

A++ and another thing I just noticed. I clicked register twice and took me to 'register2' (404) lol.
I was excited and click too much.

The 'register' tab on the register page is wrong - not a very important fix but better to have 0 errors than minor ones xD.

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
I couldn't seem to recreate that issue lol, I have managed to fix a bug where loading the hair section would dc you though

Looking to try do a bit more advertising this week to get the user base up and get some Events going to keep users entertained, if anyone has any suggestions or whatnot let me know

I've redone the prizes for the crackable items because people could just keep spamming them to get more Diamonds because I set the prizes up stupidly
Will be adding some room bundles at some point just so people can buy some pre-made rooms if they just wanna chill out or whatever

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
This is amazing. Nice features as Brad said not a fan of cms but it's unique. I may jump on at some time to see but overall good job and good luck!!

Meap

Nov 7, 2010
Cheers man, still thinking of ideas but I changed the daily gift prizes and crackable prizes earlier because I didn't like what I had in them

Very simple but I'm sure some people will find it very useful
you can now select an unlimited amount of furni in the wired therefore reducing the need of shit tons of one type of wired for all your items
bedd2d4710cd4a7c8fbb7b4732859377.png

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
Cheers man, still thinking of ideas but I changed the daily gift prizes and crackable prizes earlier because I didn't like what I had in them

Very simple but I'm sure some people will find it very useful
you can now select an unlimited amount of furni in the wired therefore reducing the need of shit tons of one type of wired for all your items
bedd2d4710cd4a7c8fbb7b4732859377.png
Ooo nice idea!

Meap

Nov 7, 2010
This does seem useful but then again there could be some downsides.
It's simple really, if people abuse it I'll just use a rank check and make it vip+

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
The only issue I see with allowing unlimited Wired is users causing a memory leak with Banzai, I've seen it done in the past (without Wired limits), some users will go to the lengths of placing 10s, 20s etc of Wired to try and slow that room cycle down - and it certainly works with Banzai.

Meap

Nov 7, 2010
if I catch someone doing it I guess Il just make it vip+ only then, its easy enough to do that

Meap

Nov 7, 2010
Realised my jail system wasn't working as should with the simple bail system I implemented into the jail and it has now been fixed aswell as a bug with the BRB and AFK commands (hopefully)

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
Realised my jail system wasn't working as should with the simple bail system I implemented into the jail and it has now been fixed aswell as a bug with the BRB and AFK commands (hopefully)
The bug was using thread.sleep(); sort them out ;)

Meap

Nov 7, 2010
The bug was using thread.sleep(); sort them out ;)
My jail timer and hospital timer doesn't use thread sleep tyvm, not too sure about my afk command I forgot

Need some feedback , what makes a retro fun like in your guys own opinion what makes you want to stay because for me it's always been down to features because it's just how I am but I want your guys opinions because everyone thinks differently, just trying to figure out exactly what to do to get more people to
Join so I don't have to be that guy who advertises on other hotels to try get users

GG to advertisers, word filter now checks on multiple lines also to see if you're trying to advertise ;)

Been improving on the emulator by applying fixes and changes from the current PlusEmu Development thats going on and also got bored and decided to to make a catalog page for buying name colours instead of using the :colour command which now is only to remove the chat colour

01eb5ba602bd470d9a80e6e6ff065ded.png

Cankiee

May 12, 2013
Need some feedback , what makes a retro fun like in your guys own opinion what makes you want to stay because for me it's always been down to features because it's just how I am but I want your guys opinions because everyone thinks differently, just trying to figure out exactly what to do to get more people to
Join so I don't have to be that guy who advertises on other hotels to try get users

Hit me up with a PM, i think I can help you :)

Azz

I am God
Jan 15, 2017
This hotel is very unique in regards to features, i'm unsure why users don't stick around tbf.

Meap

Nov 7, 2010
This hotel is very unique in regards to features, i'm unsure why users don't stick around tbf.
Users are something I've always struggled with plus working 4 days a week also but any free time I have I spend on the hotel, its mainly fridays Im not on at all

Few little updates that I've done while bored, nothing special but

- Added Browser and Machine to Login Attempts so you can see what browser and operating system you last accessed your account from in-case someone has gained access to your account
- Fixed Ambassador rights apart from the Send Alert (Thanks to a little help from @Westyy for his time in me making sure I was going to do it the right way)
- Fixed the Avatars showing in certain alerts where they wouldn't show before but this is now fixed

cabb190db11640a692430b03707a12ff.png

9dd16cea296f4852b13db15cc51e1c26.png
c1e28a8e81ba48a8a3110043cb4469f9.png
0bc0d154ed514cab8ec88bbc5a0a810f.png

- Staff Picks now coded and working successfully thanks to help from this lovely human @Bronson
bcc4ee98cf2b45a9856c485fc9c93ebb.png

Paylee

Feb 8, 2017
Great hotel tbh. Feature and community wise. Keep up the good work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meap

Nov 7, 2010
I got a bit bored and decided to add some custom achievements into the custom tab that comes with Plus
Just give users a few more easy Achievements to go for
b62a1d650b0b4e2d8d7eb239a1524a80.png

This weekend is double Diamonds Weekend so why not join us?
2500763183e84af7b1fb3980904d45a7.png

May 1, 2015
Happy to be apart of the team, this truly is a great hotel.
We have been recently increasing in users, if you haven't already come check us out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread