Flash HabWorld.CO.UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010

General Information
HabWorld is an old retro that was first started a few years back but closed as all retros do due to certain circumstances but has now been re-opened!
We have tried our best to make the hotel as enjoyable as possible by keeping a fair economy and a well balanced catalogue for users to builds to their hearts content (furni is always being added)
Upon registration all users receive 100 credits and 100k duckets. The main currency for the catalogue is duckets and all rares/special items are purchased with either diamonds, credits or game tokens!

(Full credits to @Ridge & @HarmonicRain for the Navigator & Catalogue Design)

The Fun Stuff
  • We have 50+ morph pet commands aswell as these custom pets are also purchasable
  • Daily updated catalogue with room bundles, coloured usernames etc
  • Roleplay system with a functional hospital and jail and commands such as :rko, :hit etc (Only applicable in a room with the RP setting enabled)
  • Fun commands such as Build Height, Sell/Buyroom, YouTube Video, Pay, Room Poll and the list goes on!
  • Fully functioning camera with the ability to purchase other users pictures they have taken directly from the website!

Clothing
This is where it gets a bit different I guess to the extent of what it entails. All possible clothing that has a purchasable form is in the catalogue for users to buy and not in the clothing editor until you have purchased that clothing item but not all clothing is available instantly in the catalogue. There are a few to which will be released over time and some which are only purchasable if you have VIP which makes them even harder to get and keeps people interested in getting these hard to get pieces.
This gives users the ability to have control over their clothing editor as well as to speed up the clothing loading times because we all know everyone loves to moan about that :)
To also make up for this though there are a few custom clothing pieces in the clothing editor that you are able to use and more will be added over time

8DI2qz4.jpg

ykQ6fru.png

JQl3Vp2.png

cGMlkqm.png

rsL7aAu.png

9WUBxFs.png

2lGNMWs.png

HOx5AL2.png

Quick Answers (Brad for the idea #Brad4SMOD)
1. Another hotel? Yes another one, actually with someone who is fully motivated
2. Why HabWorld? We saw the original domain was available again so we decided to purchase it a while ago and decided to re-open
3. Gonna close like the rest? Every hotel closes eventually but myself and Del both want to keep this one up for as long as possible

Click to join!​

Last edited:

Meap

Nov 7, 2010
Few Little Updates:

- Custom Clothes now show correctly on the website/client for notifications etc
- Room Thumbnails now work correctly
- Toll Gates have been fully coded and are ready to be released soon
- Daily LTD restriction is in place, gives new users a chance to buy LTDs instead of the older users buying them all so therefore you can only buy 2 of each LTD per day
- PayPal IPN implemented for automatic VIP payments
- Weekly Events are live and more will be added soon
- New VIP command :botbubble, pretty self explanatory, lets you choose your bots bubble

Probably some other stuff I've forgot about but meh

Reactions: Joe

Ridge

Jul 11, 2016
I highly doubt he ripped anything lol. George is a developer. He knows what he's doing.

ont;
gl @Meap . I like what u did with the in-game profiles. Looks cool.

Hi, sorry, it is mine, as seen at the last NGH adv thread, in the client screenshots, and note the post creation date.
I wish I could show more like the habbo swf I first made it on and it's last modification date (I keep way too many back ups as I've broken many swfs), but unfortunately I'm currently on my mobile as it's late where I live
When me and George first spoke I was mistaken and thought he'd left 1-2 credits of my name, my bad for misreading but it upset me as the same day I realised no credits remained, I found 2-3 other hotels had ripped and completely stripped my credits 100%. I've always said I don't mind the stealing as much, that is common in retros, it's more the removal of my name. I worked hard on it and then people claim it is theirs. Before I hardcoded~ credits into our SWF, I had one person take it, change all credits to his, reversed the catalogue design (was a different design to the current) then sold it on as his own. After this I became a lot more defensive over it. I give credits where I can, such as room backgrounds and I added Layne to some credits on NGH for great assistance with our purse_grid. People work hard on what they make and I feel it's only right to credit the person who created the thing (where possible), be it a room background or a Habbo SWF.
And of course, to some, it's just a habbo retro, it isn't important, etc. While true, I've spent I think at least 100 hours working on this SWF overall, it's honestly my pride and joy as well as my other work at NGH, which I've been staff on for almost a full year now. It means a lot to me.
That's all I'm going to say on it, really, cheers.

Meap

Nov 7, 2010
I left credits within the SWF itself that were commented but the text that shows on some of the pages I removed because it was unappealing to me didn’t do it to be a dick but it’s not like I haven’t openly admitted to using the edits because I know a lot of time has been spent editing it.like ridge said he was aware but misunderstood what I meant when we were talking about it which is my bad

@Ridge if there’s an issue with this just lmk because you have my discord and I’m sure I can sort something out
Post automatically merged:

Thanks to @Damien for being a babe
When you buy LTD's now, the LTD number is randomized just as habbo does it

Last edited:

Meap

Nov 7, 2010
I haven't updated much recently

Few additions as of recent really only consist of furniture updates
Prize command for staff team, had it for a while just never bothered actually using it
Recoding how my crackables work so I can have different prizes like currencies, badges or items aswell as more than one prize for each of the levels that will decide the chances of the prizes

May 1, 2015
Welcome back George.
I was always a fan of your hotels , I applaud you for opening one again.
I can't say i'd do the same judging on how dead retros have been lately.

Good luck, hope it goes somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread