HabWish.COM★ Boost★ PlusEMU edit ★ Hiring ★ Join Today! ★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muff

Aug 5, 2015

About Habwish
This is new management for Habwish compared to those who owned it in the past. I have only just decided to launch today after spending a week fixing everything up and making it look presentable. We are a professional and friendly hotel and we are working on making our community grow. We want to make sure every issue is dealt with and all our users are happy when they are with us.
Why choose Habwish?
We are a friendly hotel and welcome all users. I personally has had a bad reputation in the past in the retro community but we want to turn that around.
We are still adding all the new furni and changing stuff around.

The boring bits!
We're currently running from a dedicated server from OVH, we believe our hotel must sustain and be able to handle all amounts of traffic so we've made sure we don't ever have lag, disconnect or become attacked! Our 32GB memory dedicated server is secure and only I have access to the back end server where a lot of things like backups are taken. and etc.
Our features
  • Latest Clothing and Custom clothing
  • Group forums
  • Chat Colours
  • Minimal Lag
  • Talent track
  • Habbo club (coming shortly)
  • Latest Furniture
  • Sanction
  • quickpolls
  • room polls
About our CMS and Emulator
We are currently using Boost cms which was previously released by Amir Zaidi on the rival forums. This cms is nice, clean and we are still in the process of editing it,We are currently using a Plus Emulator Edit Made by mr. @Damien so if you see any scorebored leaderbored wired or any extra edition that looks nice it was coded by the damien so koodos to him but thanks to him for allowing me to use this emulator edit throughout my hotel Hebba.
jKtEA47.png

NOX2Hp9.png

dZDFfR1.png

VWE6lO1.png

4TvKHvp.png

aI4qk.png
Vh0E2Ek.png

ZV9dBG2.png

Jk0gv75.png
We are open to any kind of positive and negative feedback. We want to improve and we want to know what you don't like so we can change it.

One more Thing if you find Any occuring Bug's that need to be fixed please use our ;bug command
hbyrHWP.png

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
I don't really play retros anymore but this hotel feels fresh and looks interesting. I may have to join and check it out.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
Such an overkill for a small hotel, but if you use the dedicated server to host other projects then that's fine.

Good luck with this hotel.
Our server is used for other things aswell, Some projects that help out hotel. And others off-topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread