HabWater - Hiring - Updated - Friendly - Strict

Darkle

Jul 13, 2017
Hello. Welcome to HabWater's Devbest thread. I'll be showing you most, but definitely not all of what our server features.
We've got a very good economy/community and the user base to show it. We launched beta a few days ago, not too long later becoming publicly available. Our staff has had plenty management training in the past and on other hotels! We're climbing findretros ranks and fast at that, so why not hop on and see what you're missing out on? Send in an application!

Constant events and great company!
RUAw78P.gif

Updated furniture

Fy9zubA.gif

LTDs done right
pmppp7n.gif

Custom CMS(by Bondin)
nIKTvlE.png

Classic rooms!
FqreuJe.png

to join us today!​

Last edited:

Kylie

Princess
Dec 9, 2012
Looks alright, but not a fan of the name, a lot of people seem to use "Hab" at the start nowadays. It would be good if you edited the images on the CMS for the little boxes for "Facebook and "Twitter" and add the logo inside it? Instead of basic habbo images. But other than that, good luck.

Darkle

Jul 13, 2017
Kylie thanks for the suggestions as I've been striving to be original, maybe I'll see as to changing the name but I do very much enjoy the water themes I've got going, I'll see as to sharpening my photoshop skills but right now I've got a string that changes the logo on every page for me so I don't have to redirect any images I just select a font and words from a text generator. When I've finished bug fixing / adding/fixing most content / setting my economy straight(everything is in proper use e.g furni is in duckets) and is not limited but can pull tight if you're a new player trying to build huge. Coins are mostly used for LTDs and Events but if my diamonds get out of hand I can throw an all Diamond LTD in there, LTDs are straight from new habbo furniture or relevant rares anywhere from 1-3 at a time. Diamonds right now until a plan is figured out are given via few events and many OTWs.

Not to mention, I've been doing all the small values like furniture and proper(considering custom/fewer) habbo achievements etc.

I've yet to decide on a stable price and line up for my donation shop I still have a lot of work and cleaning up to do, but we've got a clean friendly user base that as you've all mentioned is very nice to hang out with. Feel free to come and make some friends and keep giving me content ideas to write down.
I very much appreciate all the nice comments!​

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
Just decided to log in and 15 users online, Rooms have people inside them but very boring and inactive SWF loading for clothes is very slow aswell.

You should improve on, Speed of Emulator loading, Making hotel guests active.

Darkle

Jul 13, 2017
I have one of the fewest afk ratios I've seen in my days on hotels maybe you logged in at an odd hour, and the clothes load properly now but some of the identities are mashed up. Having trouble making R1 Clothing into R2 for the 2017 package. For activity, we're 3 weeks open and I've still got a lot of project work going on so I do agree, I will set my community leader to focus on activity for the next while as we do lack events and activity as in things to do sometimes. I've set up a few automated badges and intend to add give diamonds wired as well so I can add 1d a long run. We've always got a few active rooms.
lqS1A8X.png

That's a shot taken on the spot, 11:19 PM EST(old navigator, obviously more in the room). You were only logged in for 5 minutes if you're who I'm thinking of... and I mean, to be fair the index does say we're under construction working to bring you the best :)

Last edited:

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
I have one of the fewest afk ratios I've seen in my days on hotels maybe you logged in at an odd hour, and the clothes load properly now but some of the identities are mashed up. Having trouble making R1 Clothing into R2 for the 2017 package. For activity, we're 3 weeks open and I've still got a lot of project work going on so I do agree, I will set my community leader to focus on activity for the next while as we do lack events and activity as in things to do sometimes. I've set up a few automated badges and intend to add give diamonds wired as well so I can add 1d a long run. We've always got a few active rooms.
lqS1A8X.png

That's a shot taken on the spot, 11:19 PM EST(old navigator, obviously more in the room). You were only logged in for 5 minutes if you're who I'm thinking of... and I mean, to be fair the index does say we're under construction working to bring you the best :)
Thats not active enough. You need to push your hotel a bit more

Zombie

Absolute Legend
Jul 4, 2017
Thats not active enough. You need to push your hotel a bit more
everyone is different? no one makes the rules. course he needs more users but if hes doing his best then what else can you do? i think from what iv seen the hotel looks nice. keep up the good work.

Darkle

Jul 13, 2017
He's not wrong, I was more focused on getting into project work to appeal to users that I almost forgot about activities, as of recent we've added a lot more event rooms(furniture and commands as well) so it's no big deal.

Darkle

Jul 13, 2017
I've not gotten much positive feedback on the name choice but it seems fitting to me for now.

Users who are viewing this thread