Habula Hotel - r63a, Stable, & Secure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daltron

Web Developer
Aug 6, 2015
K9VYfsG.gif
I am delighted to tell you all that Habula has now opened this has honestly been a great achievement for me and the community I have standing behind me.
~ Background ~
Habula was opened because I decided that it was time that I make a hotel that I want to go far with that offers the best quality service for the you the user's. You all have made me where I am today standing here speaking about how proud I am to be opening a hotel that I feel good about that you guy's can have a fun & enjoyable experience on. Here are some of the sneak peak's of the hotel.
~ Images ~
Index -
Register -
Me (1) -
Me (2) -
Profile -
Account -
Online -
Rules -
Community -
News -
Staff -
Client -
Catalogue (1) -
Catalogue (2) -
Feedback
I would love to see what you guy's think about Habula! Please leave me some feedback. I would love to see you all on Habula!
Thank you for taking the time to read this thread.
Link -
Daltyyy

Update: I have now added some more bars for bigger amounts of credits on the "Exchange" tab in the catalogue
Image -

Last edited:

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
You never posted a link to your hotel anywhere on your thread.
I don't fancy the logo you decided to use for Habula, it's ugly.
Your Index is not used as much so that's nice.
Dislike your register page, but it's simple and easy to use.
I like your profile's page, it's a unique layout, it reminds me of what Habboon used in 2010/2011.
I don't like how these tabs blend into the upper background of your CMS:
I don't fancy the fact you're using an R63 emulator especially if it's GTE.

I can't register on your site since you didn't link it at all, not to mention your thread repeatedly says 'I would love to see' which annoyed me for some reason, probably just me though. This hotel does not really meet any particularly high expectation, I don't see it being a success because of how ordinary it is. Although everyone seems to be switching to Sledmore's Plus release, it's still more beneficial to do so than staying R63. Less features, less stable, not as appealing, a downgrade for most users coming from R63B hotels. Goodluck otherwise.

Daltron

Web Developer
Aug 6, 2015
Sorry about the link the post has been updated.
I am using the regular Phoenix 3.0 I don't fancy that R63B Emulator by Sledmore but I can have almost the same amount of but not all of the features on r63 as on r63b I like the older style not to say I don't want to be r63b I can make r63b but my plan is to have 2 server's one running r63 and the other running r63b. I think that if I can pull that cool feature off then that would be great cause I don't think that has been on any other hotel besides Para and Swift so I think that this would be a cool feature I could have a sublink like r63.habula.com and r63b.habula.com because I am getting the (.com) domain pretty soon. I thank you for your feedback it mean's alot I will be changing the background as we speak.
Thank you,
Daltyyy

Update: I have added custom link such as -

Those kind's of links. I hate it when people come on the hotel to just go to /staff and see what kind of staff we have I am denying they view that page so when they get to the index and they type in /staff they cannot see the staff.
I have customized the staff page and I am fixing the background right now.

Last edited:

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012

Those kind's of links. I hate it when people come on the hotel to just go to /staff and see what kind of staff we have I am denying they view that page so when they get to the index and they type in /staff they cannot see the staff.

is not a custom link, this is how RevCMS handles requests to different pages. /me is just the same however it uses rewrite rules to make the URL look much more cleaner.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Sorry about the link the post has been updated.
I am using the regular Phoenix 3.0 I don't fancy that R63B Emulator by Sledmore cause it is really fast and all but I can have more features on r63 then I could on r63b I like the older style not to say I don't want to be r63b I can make r63b but my plan is to have 2 server's one running r63 and the other running r63b. I think that if I can pull that cool feature off then that would be great cause I don't think that has been on any other hotel besides Para and Swift so I think that this would be a cool feature I could have a sublink like r63.habula.com and r63b.habula.com because I am getting the (.com) domain pretty soon. I thank you for your feedback it mean's alot I will be changing the background as we speak.
Thank you,
Daltyyy

Pardon, did you say you don't like Sledmore's release because it's too fast and has less features than R63? I retract any positive statement I might of said. Goodluck on these "cool features" that an R63 can have that an R63B doesn't...

Daltron

Web Developer
Aug 6, 2015
I never said that I do not like Sledmore's release I love sledmore's release just the fact that everyone is using it I want to be unique I probably will use sledmore's release in the future though.

Zach

Dec 29, 2015
I never said that I do not like Sledmore's release I love sledmore's release just the fact that everyone is using it I want to be unique I probably will use sledmore's release in the future though.
gte is not unique either.
echo "suck my dick"
update - only just noticed this is te same idiot that made another retro like 2 days ago called snah or w.e tf it is loollo that explains alot of things den .
hotel will probably shut in 2 days per the usual

Daltron

Web Developer
Aug 6, 2015
@asstoe I closed snah because of the bad economy and other reasons get your fact's straight before you go start making accusations.

Zach

Dec 29, 2015
Ewww Snah, rip this hotel. No luck will be enough for you to succeed. RIP RIP RIP #RIP.
This Dalty is a moon lol whenever he makes me a new retro every 2 days he gets a name change makes his picture look like another woman and changes age and shit as if we don't want him to know who he is lol

Obey

You just played yourself.
Nov 23, 2013
Registered as obey, saw first of all on the index that there was 4 users online. That wasn't the case, there was 0.
The CMS is not unique and is used by many retros across the board.
Advertised as Habula but is actually called Yubbo?
Nothing unqiue in client either - running PlusEMU like 99% of hotels right now.

I just see this as another hotel that will be closed when your VPS subscription runs out, however good luck with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread