Shutdown

Daltron

Web Developer
Aug 6, 2015
Good start to a hotel although here are some things you can work on!
  • Index/Register page mismatch which throws the theme off.
  • Change the Register page to look exactly like the index just with registration box in the middle.
  • The background on the CMS is completely thrown off, I'm assuming this is due to a footer at the bottom.
  • The logos in the images on the right hand side of the "home" tab do not match the logo used in the top left. If anything try to make a logo yourself or use a different font or something of that nature as that blue color just looks awful.
  • Maybe change the color scheme, The pink is really overpowering with not really any other colors to offset it.
  • I would give tips on how to remove the footer and some other things but seeing as how when I open the developer console it sends me to YouTube to watch Nicki Minaj I cannot do so.
Overall that is just constructive criticism do with it as you will and I wish you the best of luck.

exmma

Feb 12, 2020
Good start to a hotel although here are some things you can work on!
  • Index/Register page mismatch which throws the theme off.
  • Change the Register page to look exactly like the index just with registration box in the middle.
  • The background on the CMS is completely thrown off, I'm assuming this is due to a footer at the bottom.
  • The logos in the images on the right hand side of the "home" tab do not match the logo used in the top left. If anything try to make a logo yourself or use a different font or something of that nature as that blue color just looks awful.
  • Maybe change the color scheme, The pink is really overpowering with not really any other colors to offset it.
  • I would give tips on how to remove the footer and some other things but seeing as how when I open the developer console it sends me to YouTube to watch Nicki Minaj I cannot do so.
Overall that is just constructive criticism do with it as you will and I wish you the best of luck.
I treasure your advice <3
Sorry for the nicki minaj song lmao :p
Ill make sure to make the website prettier and less "Shocking"

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
Best of luck, I really like the colour choice for the website. The pink and blue just seems to work. I've signed up and will pop in from time to time.

Users who are viewing this thread