Flash Habtel.ORG - Hiring - 15+ online - Join now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2012
jOsAlXZ.jpg
We have some lovely users, be sure to join us!

Adrian

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2012
Staff applications have been released, be sure to apply while they're opened! Good luck to everyone who applies.

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013
This is yet a hotel you just not want to join when there is a owner that acts so hard to others and try to come over so bad but yet failed himself to require good security and cries when his site goes down.

You are so pathetic and me and Jamie where good at helping you but it looks our time has passed and you want to do anything on yourself like a fool that will fail when it comes to his security a 100 more times.

Too bad you kicmed Hassan too he was a bitcher but he always had the good dynamic banners for you.

Wondering when my VPS will be hacked by this "Tyler" guy and when he's gonna take me down as well because tyler sure is a idiot.

Tyler ****** is his name lol!

Also cries when he doesn't get more than 15 online lol saying that he's gonna give up.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9070 met Tapatalk

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
26 users online. Hiring trial moderators at 30 online. Submit your apps now.
8wnx.png

Wouto

Posting Freak
FindRetros Moderator
May 31, 2011
CMS looks nice and clean, you should make the index footer more bigger because I literally have to highlight the text to see what it says, lol

Good luck

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013
I've actually checked the index and the other pages and It's loking well sorted out and good.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9070 met Tapatalk

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
hwah.png

Hiring 2 trial mods at 25 users online. Get on quick & submit your app!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread