Flash Habtel.ORG - Hiring - 15+ online - Join now

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnonTurnt

Jun 21, 2013
Many new things have been added to Habtel! Badge Shop added, VIP page added, Rare Values page added. Looking good! Join today if you guys want a good retro to play!

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
Many new things have been added to Habtel! Badge Shop added, VIP page added, Rare Values page added. Looking good! Join today if you guys want a good retro to play!

Indeed, those things have been added! Here are some screenshots...
p5em.png

m6zh.png

5eqc.png

29p.png

If you're interested, you can visit our hotel .

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
I've been playing this hotel the past few days and I had a blast. (Even got ranked for a bit). I'd recommend anyone to join as it had a really nice community.

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
I've been playing this hotel the past few days and I had a blast. (Even got ranked for a bit). I'd recommend anyone to join as it had a really nice community.

Haha thanks Cody! I appreciate it. I'm glad that you were apart of the team, it gave me some time to get to know you! Sorry that you had to say your farewell though... just know there is always a rank for you at Habtel!

To anyone that wishes to know, event applications have just been opened with Habtel. So if you're interested in slipping into a rank at Habtel, now is your chance! Join now.

RogerThat

Jul 29, 2013
Habtel is great! I love playing it. It has wonderful staff and a community that is extremely friendly and hosts events very often! Thanks so much for being so cool to me, everyone! And the best of luck with future hotel development!

Babe

Jul 29, 2013
Habtel is great! I love playing it. It has wonderful staff and a community that is extremely friendly and hosts events very often! Thanks so much for being so cool to me, everyone! And the best of luck with future hotel development!
I also have to agree with this post. The staff are great! There are 20+ people on at most times! 21 online right now:)
My username in-game is Frog.

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013

I also have to agree with this post. The staff are great! There are 20+ people on at most times! 21 online right now:)
My username in-game is Frog.

Thanks guys! I hope you enjoy the hotel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread