Flash Habtel.ORG - Hiring - 15+ online - Join now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
*the banner is linked to the hotel, click it to visit Habtel today!
Why join Habtel? Because we're awesome, duh.
Are you wanting a hotel that ensures uptime and stability both at 100%? Well, you've found it!

Why join Habtel?
  • Because we're awesome, duh
  • Because we have a very simple CMS that allows easy navigable activity
  • Because we've already paid off 3 months of the VPS so know we're going to be up for at least 3 months, fellas (it's up to you guys whether we stay open another 3 months or not)
  • Because we have an extremely friendly community (both users and staff)
  • Because if you don't you're just straight boring
You wanna sneak peak off what Habtel looks like? ;)
xEtah2O.png

LIsyCM8.png

ihqw.png

Hotel specs --
  • The CMS is running off an edit of UberCMS by Meth0d
  • We are running PHX 3.11.0 emulator
  • 3gb RAM vps
If you want to see more of the hotel, you can visit us .

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
From 62 to 7? Seems a bit fishy in my opinion, but hey, I love the logo! I wish you the very best of luck.

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
From 62 to 7? Seems a bit fishy in my opinion, but hey, I love the logo! I wish you the very best of luck.

It was because we had just re-opened. Most of our users are on really late my time.
& thanks dude, appreciate it.

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
Your AUS userbase seems big according to the screenshots, although to maintain a good userbase you should try working on the other timezones.

Good luck.

Thanks for the suggestion, I have my joint owner working that time! :)

UPDATE: We hit 32 users online at 5:15pm Eastern Standard Time.
That is the most we've had online before 10pm!

Adrian

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2012
I've been playing this hotel and I must say it is amazing, it has amazing users, professional staff members, and a great economy.

Good luck.

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
I've been playing this hotel and I must say it is amazing, it has amazing users, professional staff members, and a great economy.

Good luck.

Thank you Adrian, your comments are very much appreciated! Do you have any suggestions for Habtel?

iRekan

XboxOneFTW!
Nov 8, 2011
Do find it 'unprofessional' when you say things like 'Because we're awesome, duh.'... Not really professional to me...
Any ways, the hotel looks brilliant, however you could try getting users in UK and US time zones.

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
Do find it 'unprofessional' when you say things like 'Because we're awesome, duh.'... Not really professional to me...
Any ways, the hotel looks brilliant, however you could try getting users in UK and US time zones.

We do have users in UK and US timezones, just not as many.
*Joining the hotel and viewing it for yourself other than just looking at the thread would have made you aware of this
Thank you for the compliment though! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread