Flash HabSpace ★ Updated ★ Friendly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010

About Us

HabSpace is a brand new hotel ran by a professional and experienced team of Staff. We plan to keep the hotel as up to date and fun as possible for our community to give people a place to chill out and make new friends. We will be hosting competitions regularly to keep users entertained while playing as well as in-game events so you're never bored!

Why should you choose HabSpace?
We have a very friendly community and our staff are always willing to help you out if you ever encounter any issues. Along with that, you will be a great addition to our community and you will make loads of great new friends that you can hang out with to chat, gamble with, play events with and just overall have an amazing time! Also, we are hiring so why not take your chances and fill out a Staff Application too?

Some of the Features our hotel offers

• Custom Commands
    • Custom Clothing
    • Custom Pets
    • Updated Catalogue
    • Groups & Homes (Along with Group Forums in-game)
    • Roleplayable Rooms
    • Minimal Lag
    • Organised Commands List
    • Chat/Name Colours
    • Bot Enables
    • Updated Trading
    • Crackable Eggs
    • and many more!
Screenshots
W30EKW7KTKOCeQd97v7uNw.png

RdBBV9FVQW2XPURwP00J-w.png

49rTcYYDRnGQnY_EdXti2w.png

b55f-Fu6Q3qveIPJEdhXGw.png

6sXTL-fiRdKQ5ZyaWvpc0g.png
QasQTC5mRzyYHBQjCI805A.png

dEkgmCUqTXKhXlfS2ca5vw.png

4Lan7dBnSoqgTD-Pv0uKkQ.png

2TmCFG1ETXmb6r7vX-B7oA.png

08vO-SvRQXOiGVgqLxWwig.png

FRyvvA17QHm4ZPbF2BeS4A.png

So why not join today? Click the banner!

Last edited:

Muff

Aug 5, 2015
i Like the CMS
but i don't like the client it's full of roaches bedbug's and MICE last time i was on it a bedbug was on my shoes.

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014

About Us

HabSpace is a brand new hotel ran by a professional and experienced team of Staff. We plan to keep the hotel as up to date and fun as possible for our community to give people a place to chill out and make new friends. We will be hosting competitions regularly to keep users entertained while playing as well as in-game events so you're never bored!

Why should you choose HabSpace?
We have a very friendly community and our staff are always willing to help you out if you ever encounter any issues. Along with that, you will be a great addition to our community and you will make loads of great new friends that you can hang out with to chat, gamble with, play events with and just overall have an amazing time! Also, we are hiring so why not take your chances and fill out a Staff Application too?

Some of the Features our hotel offers

• Custom Commands
    • Custom Clothing
    • Custom Pets
    • Updated Catalogue
    • Groups & Homes (Along with Group Forums in-game)
    • Roleplayable Rooms
    • Minimal Lag
    • Organised Commands List
    • Chat/Name Colours
    • Bot Enables
    • Updated Trading
    • Crackable Eggs
    • and many more!
Screenshots
W30EKW7KTKOCeQd97v7uNw.png

RdBBV9FVQW2XPURwP00J-w.png

49rTcYYDRnGQnY_EdXti2w.png

b55f-Fu6Q3qveIPJEdhXGw.png

6sXTL-fiRdKQ5ZyaWvpc0g.png
QasQTC5mRzyYHBQjCI805A.png

dEkgmCUqTXKhXlfS2ca5vw.png

4Lan7dBnSoqgTD-Pv0uKkQ.png

2TmCFG1ETXmb6r7vX-B7oA.png

08vO-SvRQXOiGVgqLxWwig.png

FRyvvA17QHm4ZPbF2BeS4A.png

So why not join today? Click the banner!
Reminds me of Habworld, goodluck!

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
Why remove the credits for who coded the emulator? lol v.v
I got the about from someone else I was too lazy to add the colour codes but thanks for pointing it out I didn't even notice tbh

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
Can I be the first to ask “can I be staff????” Jkssss

Goodluck with this you showed me some features as people above mention cms - mehhh who is going to play on the cms?? Goodluck for this

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Would be nice if you tried coding a custom cms. Something better than your current one.

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
Looking good my friend. Always liked HabWorld and how it was all organized. The community seems to not be toxic and annoying from what I've seen so far. Features are good but as always can be added onto to keep your users seeing more and more things. An eco reset already though... :confused: CMS also looks like something that could be worked on and colors look a bit odd. Also, Halloween is over. :rolleyes:

Good luck. BloodTrail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread