HabRockz Hotel || R63 || 5+ Daily ||Daily Events || Custom Furni

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flippehh

Jun 1, 2013
index.php
Hello there DevBest Users, Today I am here to Advertise HabRockz Re-Opening! Also May I add we are Looking for a Few Moderators and Events Staff​

Below I will state some of the Features that the Retro has to offer you
-Daily Events
-Friendly Staff
-Custom Furniture
-Amazing Community

HabRockz History:
HabRockz Hotel started around 5-6 years ago when it was first Hamachi and running on HoloCMS, after around 2 years or so it went Non-Hamachi and V26 PHPRetro which brought around 30 Daily Users, , Since then HabRockz Hotel has been getting many more users, Good Staff, Great Community and been going up on TheHabbos.

Why Join Us?
HabRockz Hotel is an R63 Based Hotel Loaded with Daily Events and Great Staff to keep you Entertained, we have over 100 Customs within the Hotel and update the Weekly Rares every Saturday. We are Running on UberCMS. The CMS is very Customized and has tons of cool Pages. At HabRockz you get to engage in staff events and talk to our fun and loving Community and Staff to create a good atmosphere with competitions and rare giveaways to active users. The users that show there dedication have a chance to be a big shot and be amongst the staff. Below will be some Screenshots of HabRockz Hotel so you get a Sneak peak Before you Enter the World Of HabRockz.

077992b6a0130c91d1c22f5358647d53.png

a2bff4c1f87090474a03ded7a10520e1.png

a0c87b7db94114a32ae3fdf8394f15cc.png

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
I swear you've opened this time, after time. Then it went down for some reason..

None the less, good luck.

Derpec

Retrosetups.com | Professional, Reliable, Setups
Feb 21, 2012
I've seen this hotel open and close a lot. Just like Nicki said.

Flippehh

Jun 1, 2013
Yes, it has been down because Jeremy was focusing on School but now he has Graduated from School the Hotel is back open now, but thanks I do hope the Hotel gets Known again

Flippehh

Jun 1, 2013
Thanks Man, also Ive added the Link, it was there it just wasn't showing up, No idea why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread