Flash HABPOP.NET – Creatively Different

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabo

Kaboom!
Jul 3, 2010
Very rarely do I comment anymore. I actually do not go on retros anymore. I gave them up in 2015. I started on retros in late 2007 with Bobbalodge being my very first retro. I loved Bobbalodge because they were so unique and they stood out from all of the rest. I see that very same thing with your hotel and it brings me back to 11 years ago when I was a kid and I thought having free coins and furni was really cool. I gave your hotel a try and I got that nostalgia from just being in your hotel. I see big things in the future for HabPop and I really do hope you guys exceed your expectations because you have a lot of potential. Good luck with your hotel!

evacroft

Feb 8, 2016
Sexy thread, sexy hotel, full of sexy users.
With the passion you and your users have, I can see this hotel being something quite special and unique. Keep it up!

P.s I would love to see a roleplay adaptation of this hotel.

HAHAHAHAHA i love you, thank you so much!!! roleplay adaptation would take things to the next level for sure, excited for what the future holds <3

Very rarely do I comment anymore. I actually do not go on retros anymore. I gave them up in 2015. I started on retros in late 2007 with Bobbalodge being my very first retro. I loved Bobbalodge because they were so unique and they stood out from all of the rest. I see that very same thing with your hotel and it brings me back to 11 years ago when I was a kid and I thought having free coins and furni was really cool. I gave your hotel a try and I got that nostalgia from just being in your hotel. I see big things in the future for HabPop and I really do hope you guys exceed your expectations because you have a lot of potential. Good luck with your hotel!

wow, this is such a nice comment, thank you so much, appreciated <3

New CMS has been implemented finally!
WIjTaZa.png

jzftgXag.png

Also be sure to check out our new promotional videos on our Twitter page:
[/URL]​

Liam

discord.gg/hivehub
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
New CMS has been implemented finally!
WIjTaZa.png

jzftgXag.png

Also be sure to check out our new promotional videos on our Twitter page:

Looks much better, nice work.

evahabpop

Nov 7, 2018
Thank you Liam <3

UPDATE: due to problems Ive been having with certain users, I am selling HabPop. Please PM me if interested. Serious people only.

This is the real Tristan/Eva, my discord is Tristan#0517
My DevBest account has been hacked, therefore, no, I am not selling Habpop, do not get yourself scammed.

Can a MOD please pm me or close this thread? Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread