Flash HabPhaze★ Dedicated Server★

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostEU

Hail the king.
Jul 19, 2012
Hi DevBest,

You must be registered for see images attach

Opened my retro on monday, hitting atleast 25 + Users daily, yes it's night and we are now on like 15 users. But that isn't our stop.

About HabPhaze:

Tags
DDoS Protection!
Free VIP.
R63.
Custom Emulator (Flux v1.0) soon to have :fly and much more on v2!
Stable.
Everything works perfectly.
Professionally hired staff/Owners. (not looking for help as an owner).
In the middle of coding a HabPhazeCMS v1.0.
Dedicated Server.
22nd on thehabbos.org. (Wanting some more users with greed let me off. 25+ at the moment)
Updated Catalogue.
Latest Clothes.
Latest Effects (1-156 enables)
Events (looking for events team)
Remember to invite your friends and don't post bad comments "please". I am doing my best.
Radio and much more!

We at HabPhaze trying to help out our users, grow community, make sure that HabPhaze is a nice, funny, peaceful and last but not least fun place to enjoy your day/night at without any fuss of users saying "You did this, you did that". I and other owner read chat-logs every 24 hours 7 days a week, for disgusting/racist/disrespectful behavior around HabPhaze so we can sort them out easier and help the community more.

We do not ban our users that easily, we have a standard of rules that us Staff Team Members have to follow at all times and make sure no scamming/ upsetting a user/ disrespecting someones family (also upsetting a user)/ and nasty behavior around HabPhaze. Just to let you all know, you're more than welcome to join HabPhaze and have fun as much as you'd like. Meet new users, make friends, have a fun time together and to keep you very happy. We will never let you down.

Screen shots below.

I thank you for taking your time to read this, I hope you enjoy your day/night at HabPhaze. Have a good day reader.

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
It seems as if the users are enjoying the hotel quite alot, taking into consideration that there are 15 users online and you've only just opened.

Things I suggest you work on:
  • Reduce the amount of staff, at least move them to a lower rank because most of your staff seem to be quite inexperienced, so either derank them to a lower rank or fire them completely and hire people with actual experience
  • Work more on your economy, so far I've seen several people who have thrones (meaning if you are a hotel that actually stays open, you will need to have a stable economy or some sort of currency)
But overall, the hotel looks quite good for just opening, just the few things above I suggest you work on if you want to be successful.
Goodluck with further development on your hotel.

GhostEU

Hail the king.
Jul 19, 2012
Thank you for the good feedbacks, 666 I have atleast 25+ users online daily not 15 (different timezones, USD/UK/New Zealand/ ECT For users and staff.)

But yet again thanks. :)

Nifaa

Mar 11, 2013
Sure it's a working hotel, but its not interesting at all.
SOMETHING DIFFERENT PEOPLE!!
  • The amount of staff is unreasonable (mostly unprofessional snobby noobs by the way)

Matthewza

Posting Freak
Apr 20, 2012
I do NOT like the CMS it's to ugly, Also the Staff and Users are so rude.

kex7jb.jpg

Wouto

Posting Freak
FindRetros Moderator
May 31, 2011
Got bored so I decided to make you a banner, it's not very good but oh well

wglkZse.png

Logo incase you want it:
HmhdIy7.gif

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
I don't think this is going to go well.. unless you change a few things. Staff, site, community and so on.

GhostEU

Hail the king.
Jul 19, 2012
Lmao, with the terrible posts. Stop worrying about the "site" I'm already coding it all. There's no need to worry about that. Some staff got banned/fired (Fired: Inactivity/Rudeness. Banned: Doing stuff they shouldn't of done, can't explain as I don't want to tell anyone.), This is just the beginning. Nothing is going to change. As I stated up there, I am already coding the template from 0% scratch.

Have fun, stop posting inappropriate comments, just tell me what I need to do, and what I don't need to do, (For whatever your problem is) It'll get sorted here, or on the hotel. Thanks Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread