Flash HabMore ~ Just Opened!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindseey

Jun 21, 2012
X4RRNpi.png
HabMore has finally opened its doors this evening. HabMore is an updated r63b retro based on plusemu (i know how original). We have a fully updated catalog and updating it more and more everyday. We currently have 3 owners and are looking for a hotel manager. If you are interested just send me a PM.

Our goal with this retro is to bring back the fun in Habbo. Our goal is to more of a community based hotel, and getting to know every single person in the hotel and creating a repore with them.

Our 3 owners are very experienced with habbo retros and habbo in general. We have been around for quite some time.... We have an updated catalog, a Radio in which we are hiring DJs for, diamonds, working groups, a forum and much more features.

The URL is;

Screenshots;
vL23SyR.png

81PDzFx.png

k5QBaEr.png

n538ViE.png

We are always looking for feedback to better our hotel. So if you have any suggestions we would love to hear it!

Hope to see you online!

Lindsey

Last edited:

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Thread approved, but try writing a more detailed thread it will help. Good luck with your hotel.

mxtt

playorbit.uk
Nov 29, 2017
Just checked this out.
Website reminds me of retros back in 2012 so it was rather nostalgic. The articles also have good graphics.
Hotel is bare but I appreciate you've just opened. The welcome lounge also has the nostalgic feeling but could do with an update.. I was never a fan of that flooring.
Make sure to amend that LTD price.

Good luck with this Lindsey (& Matt, Cameron) and I wish you the best.

Lindseey

Jun 21, 2012
Just checked this out.
Website reminds me of retros back in 2012 so it was rather nostalgic. The articles also have good graphics.
Hotel is bare but I appreciate you've just opened. The welcome lounge also has the nostalgic feeling but could do with an update.. I was never a fan of that flooring.
Make sure to amend that LTD price.

Good luck with this Lindsey (& Matt, Cameron) and I wish you the best.
Thanks for stopping by and checking us out!

Adrian

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2012
Every time I try registering, I get a "Username does not exist!" error

yawn

Mar 24, 2017
Considering the hotel is new, I really quite enjoy playing it.
I quite like where the hotel is going. The owner's heads are in the right place.

Let's just hope they succeed in their goals.

Lindseey

Jun 21, 2012
Considering the hotel is new, I really quite enjoy playing it.
I quite like where the hotel is going. The owner's heads are in the right place.

Let's just hope they succeed in their goals.
Thanks so much! We do try to put our users first!

Obbex

Aug 19, 2014
Not too bad of a hotel. Owners seem rather nice and excited to welcome new community members to the hotel.
I plan on staying at this hotel to see how well it expands and gains population. Good luck to ya either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread