1. Tired of not being able to see links? Want to chat with other members? Need help?

Flash HabLush - Organised Catalogue - Updated Clothes - Strict Economy

Discussion in 'Habbo Advertisements' started by li4m, Jul 9, 2017.

1. 0llie

0llie Developer & Radio Presenter

I like how organised everything is, Looks like it took time not just bashed together in one night like most hotels nowadays good job @li4m

li4m likes this.
  2. li4m

li4m Posting Freak

Thank you :) Nice to have you with us!

--- Double Post Merged, Aug 7, 2017, Original Post Date: Aug 2, 2017 ---
    [​IMG]

New peak :)

cain, JMG and TheUndertaker like this.
  3. Chapo

Chapo Graphical Services

Decent, clean and stable eco.

Goodluck.

li4m likes this.
  4. cain

cain Ego sum Deus

I've gotta say, one of the most professional and actually habbo-like retros out there.

Best of luck.

li4m likes this.
  5. li4m

li4m Posting Freak

Thanks for the positive feedback :)

6. Wickd

Wickd The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table

[​IMG]
    You mean Habboon's overflow?It's a decent hotel, nothing special just one more of those Habboon side projects.
    Best of luck.

Bondinn, LukeOx and li4m like this.
  7. Berk

Berk print_r($_SESSION['RastaLulz']);

This is amazing. Good job!

li4m likes this.
  8. Thongs

Thongs Member

did habbo release all these public room furni in their catalog or is it custom?

9. li4m

li4m Posting Freak

HabLush isn't a Habboon "side project" - they've helped us out with users, so what?!

Cheers.

Thanks Berk!

Custom made by us.

Owen likes this.
  10. JMG

JMG wut wut Staff Member

It's actually a lot different. Play it.

Chapo and li4m like this.
  11. Rain

Rain G Eazy - Special love

Good to see that it's still going strong :)
    Yeah they get users from boon, and yeah it probably wouldn't pass 30 if it wasn't for boon, but boon has helped him, and it is a decently sized hotel.

I actually respect the hotel, the economy is impeccable. I feel the client is nicely done, but the website/cms could definitely use some love. Add some new features, whether they be unique or the same as other hotels :)

Good luck dude and I hope you stay open!

li4m and Berk like this.
  12. li4m

li4m Posting Freak

I'll be sure to update the CMS more. Cheers, I definitely plan to stay open :)

13. TheUndertaker

TheUndertaker Java programmers wear glasses coz they don't C#

Really you seriously want to talk about Hablush being Boons "side"... that's just pathetic.

Liam good job on the hotel looks much better the. It was at first, I like your store page only downside (more of an opinion) I hate the economy system you have put in place. Some agree some disagree but users (mainly room builders) join certain retros because they have some ******* economy such as Fresh but can build lots and lots of rooms. Don't get me wrong retros need a strict economy but just not a fan of yours ;( ☺️☺️

li4m likes this.
  14. li4m

li4m Posting Freak

Cheers, each to their own. Our users like this economy, everything users have on HabLush is earned from activity which is great to see.

TheUndertaker likes this.
  15. Sledmore

Sledmore Chaturbate Livestreamer Staff Member FindRetros Moderator

Stop being twats. He had 30 users before Boon did anything, he probably had 60 before Boon did anything. The hotel is not affiliated with Habboon in any way, other than friendship, each time Habboon has maintenance we'll happily send users over.

* Also, he never asked. We sent our users over without asking Liam or Hablush management.

Looks good, keep going & just don't close it.

TheUndertaker, Rain and li4m like this.
  16. li4m

li4m Posting Freak

Will do, thanks Sled <3_<3

17. Wouto

Wouto http://swfvault.com/ FindRetros Moderator

Like Craig said, Liam never asked for it. We decided that other retros needed some competition from a newer retro as the competition for retros lately is dry af and then we found HabLush, most likely the only retro which deserves some recognition from Habboon.

li4m likes this.
  18. Wickd

Wickd The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table

*OFT Well you don't have to be Albert Einstein to figure out why's that happening.Habbo as a game itself has been dying ever since 2013 and with Habbo retros as well.Retro scene is always going to be "dry af" as @Wouto said;why?

Two reasons:
    1.New kids don't join Habbo ( why would they?There are plenty of other much better mainstream games )
    2.Kids that already discovered it ( if older will probably AFK or if they're idk <14 rp or w.e they do )

Every single retro is boring and pretty much the same.They offer same catalogue(but i reorganized muh cata must beh better!..no),same games,same everything.But i don't blame retros for that Habbo itself got really boring and not just for me but for the younger generations too.So yeah the only competition retros can participate in is which one is less boring.The only difference between retros are theirs name and topbg color schemes, lol.

Habboon can slide, they have a mass user base to back them up.A big shoutout to all their staff and talented room builders that bring some decent games quite often.Don't get me wrong here Habboon is also boring, i don't even see them try but they balance it well.They're not even aware of potential they have (wired experts, room builders).But one thing is sure soon Habboon will be the only decent/active retro in the UK(probably everywhere else too) community.

I just don't think we'll have a game-changing retro or retro competition ever again.

*ONT HabLush is a decent hotel, thanks to Habboon they have more space to grow and add fun things.Hope they make the best out of it.

Oh btw if you want to start retro competition, how about you redirect Habboon to every front page retro?Here you can start with habsay.net

Sorreh for meh grammar idc

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017 at 5:44 AM
    LukeOx and TheUndertaker like this.
  19. TheUndertaker

TheUndertaker Java programmers wear glasses coz they don't C#

If retros need competition your just helping out HabLush like Wickd said, competition doesn't just contain 2 retros, one with mass user base and one with small... I can honestly comment other retros which can top HabLush.

20. Bossman

Bossman Member

We've redirected to Rise hotel several times in the past, as well as having Craig join Rise and helping them out. We've also redirected to other smaller hotels. We would never consider redirecting to Habsay due to the ownership of that hotel, or hotels affiliated with Habsay.

li4m and JMG like this.