Flash Hablix.org ~ Updated Revision ~ Stable ~ Hiring Staff

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
I like the new template
the theme reminds of a old rp (can't remember name) but was owned by andrew and casey (you might not know 'em)
I think I know which hotel you're talking about. Thanks for the input, we plan on releasing more images soon.

A little bit of an update..

@Westyy has joined our team as a developer, thanks to him, we now have daily rewards, forums, new commands and also a camera (not 100%). We are now also running a newer production (PRODUCTION-201701242205-837386173).

I have updated the post with new images (except the client) and have redesigned it.

Core

Nov 10, 2016
I think I know which hotel you're talking about. Thanks for the input, we plan on releasing more images soon.

A little bit of an update..

@Westyy has joined our team as a developer, thanks to him, we now have daily rewards, forums, new commands and also a camera (not 100%). We are now also running a newer production (PRODUCTION-201701242205-837386173).

I have updated the post with new images (except the client) and have redesigned it.

You just enabled camera in perks, none of it's actually coded?
E.g. the price composer isn't sent, etc.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
I know that xD Thought you meant like it was 5% done at least
It's mostly done, I'm just waiting to grab the Packet ids etc. Purchasing etc is all coded. just the interaction is left to do.

moar updates.
  • Fixed disconnection problem when searching for an item via catalogue.
  • Fixed disconnection problem when clicking HC.
  • Coded an DailyGift feature that works on % and the items are set in the DB.
  • re-implemented an advanced advertisement filter.
  • Fixed an issue I created with PMs. oops.
  • Added missing packets for Group Forums.
  • Site has been 'improved'.

cain

insert html
May 12, 2012
Seems like a good hotel, heading into the right direction away from the rest. I like the little features that have been implemented such as the functionality of the daily gift system, very intriguing idea, seems like the developers know what they're doing haha. Wish you the best of luck with this!

Core

Nov 10, 2016
You have a 'bug' with your chat colours :p (to fix just go to where it sends chat to room users, and modify loop to make sure there chat preference is the new chat; colours don't work on the old one). Also check if they have the colour purchased. I can just use @purple@ etc without buying it from catalog. Other than that nice feature xD

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
You have a 'bug' with your chat colours :p (to fix just go to where it sends chat to room users, and modify loop to make sure there chat preference is the new chat; colours don't work on the old one). Also check if they have the colour purchased. I can just use @purple@ etc without buying it from catalog. Other than that nice feature xD
They're meant to be able to use @purple@ etc, they can purchase them so they're perm :p

also, yeah just fixed the chat preference. Thank you.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Oh alright but I'm sure other thing isn't meant? or you want to keep it as well
"also, yeah just fixed the chat preference. Thank you." guess you didnt see because I edited :p

Updates.

• Added missing packets for Helper tool ( ). Thanks to @Damon <3
  • Added missing packets for Room Polls. Thanks to @Damon <3

Well, after everything I done. Recoded majority of their site, updated them with group forums, helper tools and more. They've fucked me over. So yeah, I'm no longer part of hablix.

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
"also, yeah just fixed the chat preference. Thank you." guess you didnt see because I edited :p

Updates.

• Added missing packets for Helper tool ( ). Thanks to @Damon <3
  • Added missing packets for Room Polls. Thanks to @Damon <3

Well, after everything I done. Recoded majority of their site, updated them with group forums, helper tools and more. They've fucked me over. So yeah, I'm no longer part of hablix.
No, you copied our files and put them on your hotel without asking. What took us months to create, you just zip and take and put it on your hotel.

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
No, you copied our files and put them on your hotel without asking. What took us months to create, you just zip and take and put it on your hotel.
Personally I don't see this as something brad would do because hes a very capable coder and wouldn't need to copy anything. I've known him for a while and he's had that CMS edit for a long time now that is revcms but runs off MySQLi instead of MySQL but that's just my opinion and the situation is between you guys. Best of luck to the hotel
Though <3

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Not your cms mate, i've offered to show you proof and you wont have it. You keep saying on how I took 'your' SWFS too. They're not yours when I uploaded them foir you.

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
Even if he did copy it, didn't you state earlier, that @Westyy was doing the coding? Besides, everything is stolen from Sulake in the first place :p

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
a bit late but good luck m8 :up:
Thank you.

Update for other users:
We've been under maintenance for a while due to redoing the hotel. @JynX has rejoined the team and we're going to be coming back better than ever.

After about 2+ weeks of being under maintenance, we are finally back.

Our new CMS is coded in MySQLi (It's not Rev). We are only looking to improve it from here on out.
You must be registered for see images attach

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Thank you.

Update for other users:
We've been under maintenance for a while due to redoing the hotel. @JynX has rejoined the team and we're going to be coming back better than ever.

After about 2+ weeks of being under maintenance, we are finally back.

Our new CMS is coded in MySQLi (It's not Rev). We are only looking to improve it from here on out.

Gonna check this out later. Nice to see a different CMS.
nej tak, jeg vil ik sutte din pik bøsse

Users who are viewing this thread