Flash Hablix.org ~ Updated Revision ~ Stable ~ Hiring Staff

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013

Click the banner, to go to Hablix!​
About
Hablix is a new hotel within the community. Hablix is always striving to give the best Habbo Retro experience to users. It is professionally ran by a staff team that is committed to making Hablix the best it can be. We are currently running an updated Plus Emulator and a custom RevCMS theme. Our main goal is to provide a breathtaking experience for the users, while also providing a safe and secure community.

Community
Here at Hablix, every user plays a role in the community. The community has a great impact on how things are done at Hablix. Everyone gets a say in what is going on in the hotel. We are a community based hotel, so everyone is equal and all of us get a say. We have amazing staff members who are fully trained and committed in the growth of Hablix. This means the hotel has active and hard working staff members to help users like you at all times! While playing the hotel, we want to make sure that many events are being hosted to ensure that the users are having fun at all times, so we will make sure we have some staff members to help to manage this.

What makes Hablix better than other hotels?
As stated before, our staff members are fully trained and committed. We are also always updating Hablix – whether that means adding new clothes, furniture and features.

Features
Stable Emulator
Minimum Lag
New Furniture
Daily Events
Custom/Latest Clothing
99.9% Uptime
Group Forums
Coloured Chat
Camera
Safe & Secure
Screenshots
Index
b64d971a2af944d584879046a8a59074.jpeg

Me
b7f75d8d195f4d9aac11553e95b295d5.jpeg

Home
cdeec9b58e014d2a9233959502e55561.jpeg

Community
8b9b2f3a5f6345fc9fd431143071f639.jpeg

Staff
4b387650064a49b9b703403c3f39641c.jpeg

Client (Welcome Room)
a2d2d88eb98b44e895d1da73b4ffcf3a.jpeg

We added a few screenshots in, but we promise what you see is not our full potential as a hotel. We are looking to add a few custom pages in the near future. Our values page and store page can be view upon registration.

Last edited:

Core

Nov 10, 2016
Looks good, just a quick note;
One of your users is adding new users and advertising another hotel.

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Looks good, just a quick note;
One of your users is adding new users and advertising another hotel.
Thank you, Core. Thanks for the heads up as well!

Decent hotel, but this is how i read part of your advertisement.
I asked JMS (Previous owner of pure) to join the hablix team.
Since then, development has greatly increased when he downloaded the updated revision from fagzone, and added commands with so much unnecessary code, possibly some commands from Platinum that have exploits everywhere, and are 300 lines long.
however, goodluck.
JMS has nothing to do with the revision update. I updated the revision long before I asked JMS to join. I never implanted any commands from Pure's PlusEMU.

Thank you though.

Liam

Fly and mighty
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Don't like the index and register, the rest isn't bad though. Good luck.

Synt4x

Jan 13, 2016
Looks pretty good. Though I think you should put some more attention into the CMS in general, I'd love to see some different features to other hotels :) Good luck!

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Looks pretty good. Though I think you should put some more attention into the CMS in general, I'd love to see some different features to other hotels :) Good luck!
Thank you Synt4x, your feedback is appreciated. We will be paying more attention to the CMS, that is a fact.

NO4H

Dec 21, 2016
Looking like a great hotel. I would lighten up the top background on the CMS though, it seems almost too dark. Strong management and development team.
Best of luck. :)

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
I won't deny that having an appealing CMS is good, but if that's your priority for your hotel then you're just going to add onto the junkyard of retros that are littered on this forum.

I used to laugh at all these retros closing in a month, maybe a couple of months if they are stubborn but at this point it's kind of pathetic. If you're not going to put effort into the community then you're wasting time and money, goodluck proving me wrong. No community = no need for CMS anyway.

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
I respect @Blasteh, however the staff on the hotel are terrible. I explained how profit within retros work and he started being rude for no reason. Next minute, i'm banned. Fix up on your staff, however very nice hotel.
You must be registered for see images attach

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
I respect @Blasteh, however the staff on the hotel are terrible. I explained how profit within retros work and he started being rude for no reason. Next minute, i'm banned. Fix up on your staff, however very nice hotel.
Hey man, what's your username? I'll unban you, I'm going to have a chat with El. Highly unnecessary and uncalled for. Sorry about that. This makes our reputation not look so well.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
I did the same thing on another retro and was MIP'd. However it is warranted considering it's not your place to involve yourself with a retro's profit and all that if you're just some random. I did it with that in mind, but you don't complain when you get banned for it, that's part of being a dickhead you gotta accept the sweet ban.

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
I did the same thing on another retro and was MIP'd. However it is warranted considering it's not your place to involve yourself with a retro's profit and all that if you're just some random. I did it with that in mind, but you don't complain when you get banned for it, that's part of being a dickhead you gotta accept the sweet ban.
Agreed, but I was just confused why I was banned for it. It's just unprofessional to ban somebody for speaking about retro profit, doesn't matter now anyway :)

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Agreed, but I was just confused why I was banned for it. It's just unprofessional to ban somebody for speaking about retro profit, doesn't matter now anyway :)
Embrace the hate. Na looks like you'll be unbanned, just fun in games innit.

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
I am confused how @JMS (a non developer) would help the development rate progress more rapidly?

Regardless, decent hotel. Being unique would help get users
He helped with other things, it just let us focus on developing the hotel more.

Thanks for your feedback Leader!

Fixed the client issue, sorry folks. We're back online.

Me and @JynX have been working on a new template, I thought I'd share an image of it. Although it is far from complete, I can almost guarantee it will be live on Hablix. If not this theme, then most likely another theme we'll develop together.

We still have a long ways to go with this, but in all; it's pretty unique. (Ignore the news and other parts of the cms that are incomplete). Our theme name is Minus, give us some feedback on it.

Core

Nov 10, 2016
I like the new template
the theme reminds of a old rp (can't remember name) but was owned by andrew and casey (you might not know 'em)

Users who are viewing this thread