Hablite Hotel ~ Your gateway to Habbo greatness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Connor

May 28, 2010
TgFt7GG.png

About
Hablite is a brand new Habbo Retro and our focus is to give our users the best Habbo Retro experience we possibly can. I (Nagafen) am the owner of Hablite and although I've been away from the Retro scene for quite some time now, I have managed and administrated several hotels in the years prior to my absence. Having had my foot in the community for about 6-7 years or so I know what you, the users are looking for in a Habbo Retro. I don't plan on doing all the work myself though and that is where the users of Hablite come into play. Unlike other Habbo Retros I genuinely care about the user base and community that I am trying to establish and with that being said I take every suggestion on how Hablite can be improved into careful considerations. The users of Hablite ultimately run the show and I'm just here to make the changes. We currently run on a heavily edited version of PlusEMU with several updates added and our content management system is the familiar RevCMS. Our goal is to provide our users with a fun and secure Habbo Retro where people can interact, relax, and be actively involved in a new Habbo community.

Why join Hablite Hotel?
I'm not here to pitch and fool you into thinking we're the most advanced retro to day but we are making efforts to get there and we would like your help. With your suggestions on how to make Hablite a better place we are striving to make our Retro the best we possible can on a day to day basis. Our development team is always actively pushing out updates whether its adding new features, clothing, or furniture for our users to use and enjoy.

Features
High Performace, Stable Server
Minimal Lag
Guaranteed Uptime (99.8%)
Group Forums
Interactive Polls
Updated Catalog
Colored Chat
Latest Furniture & Clothing
Daily Events & Weekly Competitions

Screenshots
6470a1a180144440a9ee46a6f4e0a918.png

4940d45f18d5481bba8b01424df6d4f9.png

a7de5a89477c4162b64f4584ac0df912.png

90c5bf0c967f47358c30ac8c889fe7d4.png

CLICK TO REGISTER AND JOIN US TODAY!

Etrion

?
Dec 22, 2016
Looks really good sir!
Looking forward to see how well the hotel will run in the future too.:p

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Atleast you don't front like the rest of the morons on this forum. Your honesty makes me want to join alone, but I have better things to do. Goodluck, hope you're able to get a big enough usercount and implement their ideas and make a successful retro. Your priorities are right so you just need to put some effort into going through with them.

Connor

May 28, 2010
Atleast you don't front like the rest of the morons on this forum. Your honesty makes me want to join alone, but I have better things to do. Goodluck, hope you're able to get a big enough usercount and implement their ideas and make a successful retro. Your priorities are right so you just need to put some effort into going through with them.
Appreciate your thoughts and feedback Xylo, thank you for them.
-----
Update
  • Added User Profiles
ba90b0ad1fa24f36a3cec82c8a70c8c9.png

Todo
  • I would like to implement a daily login rewards system within the emulator, should be coming within the next day or so.
If you guys have any other suggestions on what I should add to Hablite please let me know, Im always willing to listen!

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
I don't know if it's just me but when I was on your index, the first thing that popped into my mind was that the text for certain portions wasn't symmetrical.

Mainly here: (Text looks forced/doesn't fit and is too large I think)
f0380a31c92f4cefabd47fe9a2ddf78f.png

And here: (It's too closely indented together.)
b1e39dd896cf427b854f5abcf90fd154.png

And here: (I don't see why you separated this from the above)
53df31e318054ccbae5dd1a2a9c1464e.png

Should of just made a more constructed listing or just added them all together so it doesn't look oblong in different areas. Probably just my OCD but it doesn't appeal to me. Little minor criticism, I'm not a big fan of focusing all your resources to developing an amazing CMS but whatever CMS you do use should be relatively appealing/simple I guess.

& are you adding the 'manage your country' to account settings so that the flag indicator on your 'My Page' isn't completely useless? Because it isn't added to settings yet.

Liam

discord.gg/hivehub
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
I find it funny how you took the my roomad from my hotel and made an ugly edit of it. Even more funny that you had to hide the "habbi.uk" on the sticky board with a furniture.

350b2040304442239b10d80acd887fa2.png

Surprised you didn't copy the layout of my catalog too.

Overall, seems alright. Good luck.

Connor

May 28, 2010
I find it funny how you took the my roomad from my hotel and made an ugly edit of it. Even more funny that you had to hide the "habbi.uk" on the sticky board with a furniture.

350b2040304442239b10d80acd887fa2.png

Surprised you didn't copy the layout of my catalog too.

Overall, seems alright. Good luck.
They are not even remotely similar bud...

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
It's funny how the RoomAd still says Habbi, makes it look very unprofessional in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread