Flash Habinhotell.no | Economy | Unique features | Good experience |

Status
Not open for further replies.

DizzloEndrit

Sep 23, 2017
You must be registered for see images attach

Habinhotell
Habin is a hotel filled with fun activities. Our aim is to deliver the most fun and unique gaming experience. We always strive to offer the newest out there.
We have a strong vps, which means that we have a lag-free game for you too play. What we still are working on, is the catalogue. We are working on a new customized catalogue filled with furnitures.

What makes Habin unique?
Make your voice heard! We let you as a player influence Habin in a way you have never received at any other hotel. What you need, we provide.

What we can offer you:
  • Events
  • Namecolours
  • Slot machine (the most unique one)
  • Youtube
  • Emojis
  • Custom command bar for you to search after commands easy.
  • Keyboard arrows movment
  • Custom furnitures
  • Custom clothes
  • Custom wired
  • Achievements
  • Room polls
  • Pets
  • Groups
  • Camera
  • Jukebox

Post automatically merged:

gif files of the client!

Last edited:

Stee

Oh hot damn. This is my jam.
Jun 28, 2011
I like the features you have! Quite a nice touch. Not a fan of the slot machine but the quick commands thing you got there is nice. Along with how you've dealt with emojis. Much cleaner.

Keep up the good work :)!

DizzloEndrit

Sep 23, 2017
I like the features you have! Quite a nice touch. Not a fan of the slot machine but the quick commands thing you got there is nice. Along with how you've dealt with emojis. Much cleaner.

Keep up the good work :)!
Thank you! Appreciate your feedback

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
whys all the cms and stuff in a foreign language? haha

Parsov

May 18, 2016

Habinhotell
Habin is a hotel filled with fun activities. Our aim is to deliver the most fun and unique gaming experience. We always strive to offer the newest out there.
We have a strong vps, which means that we have a lag-free game for you too play. What we still are working on, is the catalogue. We are working on a new customized catalogue filled with furnitures.

What makes Habin unique?
Make your voice heard! We let you as a player influence Habin in a way you have never received at any other hotel. What you need, we provide.

What we can offer you:
  • Events
  • Namecolours
  • Slot machine (the most unique one)
  • Youtube
  • Emojis
  • Custom command bar for you to search after commands easy.
  • Keyboard arrows movment
  • Custom furnitures
  • Custom clothes
  • Custom wired
  • Achievements
  • Room polls
  • Pets
  • Groups
  • Camera
  • Jukebox

gif files of the client!

Looks great you've done most parts in Sockets.

Still liked it, Stands out.

Shxrty

Shorty#1960
Mar 31, 2018
Interesting, Advertising a Norwegian hotel on a English site very, very intersting.. although it looks nice, what server are you using i.e (Plus, Arcturus Morningstar, Alaska, Habbo... Etc...

although it does look nice!

DizzloEndrit

Sep 23, 2017
Interesting, Advertising a Norwegian hotel on a English site very, very intersting.. although it looks nice, what server are you using i.e (Plus, Arcturus Morningstar, Alaska, Habbo... Etc...

although it does look nice!

Why not, we are alot of english speaking people and i use Comet my guy :) The most stable emulator out there

Parsov

May 18, 2016
Why not, we are alot of english speaking people and i use Comet my guy :) The most stable emulator out there
Comet is a great Server however you said that it does not use Web Sockets, I only assumed this. Because the Slot Machine Window looks different from the rest of the designed Habbo Windows.
And the commands tab. It's easily distinguishable that it was not built in but added later on. Most people would do such thing in Websockets as it's easier and I'm not really a fan of it but if you did this in AS then you did a very good job!

Not many people make it directly into the client.

DizzloEndrit

Sep 23, 2017
Almost every BIG BIG retro in brazilian/spanish etc uses comet. It can run 10k players without lag, i call that good! It doesnt have many bugs at al, almost everything works

Comet is a great Server however you said that it does not use Web Sockets, I only assumed this. Because the Slot Machine Window looks different from the rest of the designed Habbo Windows.
And the commands tab. It's easily distinguishable that it was not built in but added later on. Most people would do such thing in Websockets as it's easier and I'm not really a fan of it but if you did this in AS then you did a very good job!

Its with a swf packet, but comet has websocket server.

Rebel

Spilling the tea, can't you read?🍵
Dec 24, 2015

There’s a emulator on a foreign forums, that I’ve seen with every last one of these features/plugins. The Slot Machine, Commands list, and YouTube. I’ve seen it like 2 weeks ago somewhere but I forgot where it was but it’s definitely work that’s been released on foreign thread before.

P.S
nice client, And good luck !

DizzloEndrit

Sep 23, 2017
There’s a emulator on a foreign forums, that I’ve seen with every last one of these features/plugins. The Slot Machine, Commands list, and YouTube. I’ve seen it like 2 weeks ago somewhere but I forgot where it was but it’s definitely work that’s been released on foreign thread before.

P.S
nice client, And good luck !
Yeah may be like that, but i have made these by myself :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread