HabFlux Navigator

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkKB

Dec 28, 2014
Hi, Use HabFlux RP, is the navigator trained for the staff only, would I want to also train him/it for the consumers, as I can do?

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
HabFlux RP is an RP, so the navigator is disabled for normal users if that's what you're asking.

Users have to walk or use taxis (not sure as haven't used HabFlux) to get around the map.

DarkKB

Dec 28, 2014
HabFlux RP is an RP, so the navigator is disabled for normal users if that's what you're asking.

Users have to walk or use taxis (not sure as haven't used HabFlux) to get around the map.
I know that users must use the taxi, but from the rank> 5 automatically the navigator works, I can not make it available to users too?

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
I know that users must use the taxi, but from the rank> 5 automatically the navigator works, I can not make it available to users too?
It'll be in the emulator somewhere, enabling the navigator for everybody would defeat the purpose of using an RP emulator? Why not just use Plus?

DarkKB

Dec 28, 2014
It'll be in the emulator somewhere, enabling the navigator for everybody would defeat the purpose of using an RP emulator? Why not just use Plus?
wanted users. knows ? .

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
wanted users. knows ? .
This seriously defeats the purpose of RP's. Users are supposed to NOT be able to create rooms - you have premade rooms that they can buy.

Most RP's now actually use the navigator, they just update the packets so it works like taxi

Reactions: Joe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread