HabCtl - The Complete Tool For Habbo Retro

Jepzter

May 25, 2018
Whats up guys! Sorry this has taken WAAAAY to long, I really have not code anything this early summer until now, and will probably keep it that way a few more weeks. It's tough to work 8 hours a day with coding, and always keep on coding at home. We all have other things to do that's even more fun, don't we?

However, I've come to realize that there's tons of different kind of CMS, emulators and setup than a program of this kind will manage to put up configurations for, therefor I will look over the architecture and not have it "realize" by it self on how to handle different kind of systems you choose as it does now. There's simply to many.

I am thinking of a way that the docker-compose configurations, network, hardware allocation (disk, cpu, ram) available for the container etc will be generated based on your preferences by HabCtl and Images be pulled from Dockerhub and started. I am by this hoping that you guys will look more into docker and maybe contribute some configuration for certain cms or emus. I will try to add as many as I can starting with the biggest when I think that I have a great new way of working this around.

Im sorry for leaving you hanging, but I think this will be better in the end and offer more flexibility!

Users who are viewing this thread