Flash HabbZeo ~ Feel The Magic |Strict Economy|Fun Environment|UOTW|ROTW|

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARMYDUDE

Dec 16, 2011

INTRODUCTION

HabbZeo Hotel is a new hotel, which has just opened its doors! With an strict, dedicated & experienced owner, an nice looking catalog, - we can guarantee a pleasant experience to our economy. With paid protection and dedicated hosting, our hotel will be speedy and secure. If any user experiences any glitches. Feel free to email the hotel owner with the glitches we haven't noticed!

WHY DID I DECIDE TO OPEN HABBZEO

I decided to Open HabbZeo because of the old culture Habbo once was known for. Somewhere fun to chill online, meet new people, collect & trade furni, play games, and just have fun.
With me being an experienced veteran of Habbo. I promise to bring the fun back into the Retro World!

Features

• Brain CMS
  • Fixed wired
  • Organized catalog
  • Plus EMU
Staff

Staff members are carefully selected by the years they've play in the Habbo world . Once selected, every user is sent to training, where they will download our staff handbook, and must be used at all times, while playing online. We want to make sure every staff member has been trained accurately no matter how much or how little their past experience(s) are. Every applicant is required to work their way up through promotions in our staff program, we do not hire anyone to a direct rank without starting them from the trial moderator position. With that being said feel free to apply for a staff position.

Screenshots

to join today!

Laynester

a bad bitch
Nov 7, 2018
Have fun, id consider changing the theme a bit, make it different from standard brain, that is all.

ARMYDUDE

Dec 16, 2011
Have fun, id consider changing the theme a bit, make it different from standard brain, that is all.
Thanks. I Tried to switch the them to Illumina, but the theme, is looping like there's an error, & idk how to fix it :oops:

Linkestt

Truth is treason in the empire of lies
Nov 8, 2013
This advertisement looks like mine but just a few edits... LOL. Good to see if still being used til' this day.

On Topic: I'll check it out.

ARMYDUDE

Dec 16, 2011
This advertisement looks like mine but just a few edits... LOL. Good to see if still being used til' this day.

On Topic: I'll check it out.
Ooof. Lol. Maaan I was at work the other day when I typed this AD . But thanks bro, come on by. I'm trying to do as much improvements I can do to the hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread