Flash HabboWarfare - Public Alpha - A Call Of Duty Inspired Habbo Shoot'em up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 1, 2014
events.php

Habbo Warfare is a call of duty inspired, Habbo multiplayer shooter in a category of it's own.

Choose from four unique load-out classes and battle it out in Team Deathmatch on the most arguably best map of all time, Shipment.
Play in a party with friends or go solo and fight in a 3v3 match up with random opponents thanks to a fully fledged matchmaking system.

With tons of features and content planned for the future such as new maps, guns, game-modes and so much more.

Please note, this is currently in alpha so please do give feedback for improvements or bugs found.

Check out our Discord server
Removed by a moderator

0KYY76J.png

nQ7AZpY.png

L84kFeq.png

Pf1ifMe.png

If you're new to HabboWarfare then here's a small guide to help you to start playing...

Shortcuts

To switch classes and choose a different weapon, you can click the [ESC] key which will show the class selection screen.

To see the current scoreboard, you can hold down the [TAB] key.

Commands

To shoot, you can use the :shoot <username> command. Alternatively you can click the target avatar and type in :shoot x, this is a shortcut method normally used by more experienced users.

To reload, you can use the :reload command, this is faster then waiting for your weapon to reload automatically when you're out of ammunition.

If you want to repeat the last command you preformed, simply type in x and it will be executed. This is useful for shooting at an enemy in rapid succession.

Last edited by a moderator:

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Looks good. I remember seeing something similar in the development process. Nice to see an actual product, I’ve removed the Discord link as it violates some rules.

Good luck! :)

ZaneyRetros

i am dead
Jul 27, 2015
This is interesting and cool, will definitely check this out when I have the time. Good luck.

EDIT: Also recommend getting a secure https certificate.

Liam

Fly and mighty
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
I remember this a few years back. Looks amazingly unique, will check it out sometime. You should put this on FindRetros.

Good luck!

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Nice to see you back. Looks really nice, good job.

Haven't been able to try it yet - but will keep an eye on it. Nice to see the idea brought to life.

Feb 1, 2014
Nice to see you back. Looks really nice, good job.

Haven't been able to try it yet - but will keep an eye on it. Nice to see the idea brought to life.

Hey, good to see you too and thanks! Good to see you too, isolation has given way for alot of time, lol.

Whenever you want to play, just drop me a message and I can get a match going for you. :)

Francis#2311

Jun 30, 2017
Great that some version of this is finally being released, I remember in the early days I was following this project and looking forward to when I could get tested. Looks like a really interesting and good project, good luck and success! :)

cammy

May 15, 2014
Just do a rp... I love the concept, art and all you have but I highly doubt you'll gather enough players to keep this up alone.

It would be fantastic if this was turned into a mini game to be added to existing hotels such as fast food is currently.

Feb 1, 2014
Just do a rp... I love the concept, art and all you have but I highly doubt you'll gather enough players to keep this up alone.

It would be fantastic if this was turned into a mini game to be added to existing hotels such as fast food is currently.

I don't want to do an RP, that would defeat the purpose of why I created this in the first place.

It's not about the money nor players, it was a project to inspire, simply put.

It was created to show originality, give inspiration and another side of Habbo which could be achieved.

Thank you for the constructive feedback in terms of the mini-game concept but as now, I do not have any plans for the future, as of yet.
As of now, the servers will not be available and I will most likely open-source HabboWarfare or work with Krews nearer to the end of the year.

Please understand what I want, not what you want. But you can certainly take from it as you wish.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
I don't want to do an RP, that would defeat the purpose of why I created this in the first place.

It's not about the money nor players, it was a project to inspire, simply put.
It's your project and you take it where you please, people are so entitled to other peoples work these days.

Images looks good but last two times I've checked it out, the link has been down. Is it dead? Would love to have a look.

Reactions: Joe

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Images looks good but last two times I've checked it out, the link has been down. Is it dead? Would love to have a look.
Such a shame! Looks like a proper good project. Hopefully it’s just some connectivity/server issues.

Let me know if you want this closing @FrancisJoseph

Parsov

May 18, 2016
If you made it so the shooting was not a command but actually just clicking on a user it would be better and it's a good idea to make the shoot not work if the target is behind a wall or item.
Also have a reload command and depending on the distance with the target and the weapon do the damage. Alot should be worked on like the recoil and so on to make it realistic and fun, challenging.
But the idea of this project is a 10/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread