Habbos future on In-Client Gaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas

Jul 24, 2011
During this spring, the team will launch a new Habbo Game, although the date isn’t known yet, and during the summer they’re hoping to launch another game that’s been co-developed with a British-based third party. The future looks nifty!
More At

What do you think about this :eek:
I think this is awesome and will honestly bring more players to Habbo which it needs.
PS I didn't know what to name the title so if it sounds retarded blame my brain.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Eurgh, doesn't look better than habbo.

Hope habbo is not starting to turn into places like IMVU, or BOBBA for mobiles.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Mweh. Habbo is fucking up everything. From catalogue, to values, to games.

MubarikHZH

Join The Revolution
Mar 11, 2012
Well it's pressure , Because the developers of Habbo have to come up with new things and update Habbo every second of the day. Habbo doesn't really give a shit about people's opinion to be honest when they upgraded from V18 to V20 I disliked this very much and the populations of V18 retro's died out , same for V26 and soon will be time to say good bye to R63 because soon or later it's going to go off retros. Well that's life , change is never good , you just gotta have to life with it.

Solar

Jan 24, 2012
I like the idea but not the graphics. If they can stick to their same graphics and those kinds of room layouts, that'd be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread