Habbo's 20th Birthday

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
Not sharing my username but i joined in 2005, which made me 10 years old at the time, bloody hell has it really been that long...

ftz0ivsy

somethingso

Jun 30, 2021
2005 habbo.de
haven't really been active for 10 years or more but i have a lot of good memories from that time. It's a shame that nowadays the hotel is only known for scandals

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
Not sharing my username but i joined in 2005, which made me 10 years old at the time, bloody hell has it really been that long...

ftz0ivsy
surely it can't be as embarrassing as mine😂😂😂
Post automatically merged:

2005 habbo.de
haven't really been active for 10 years or more but i have a lot of good memories from that time. It's a shame that nowadays the hotel is only known for scandals
ikr, it's quite upsetting knowing that was literally my childhood
Post automatically merged:

considering Habbo's celebrating their birthday in July & August (they turn 20 on 15th August) i wanted to make this thread just to know when did you all originally start Habbo and what was your original username? mine was crazybranden and i got locked out my old account when Habbo changed to emails instead of username login in 2010 and i didn't do an email for my account so i had to make a new one😂

You must be registered for see images attach
my account has literally been deleted now because it's been inactive for so long🥲

somethingso

Jun 30, 2021
ikr, it's quite upsetting knowing that was literally my childhood

Yes, I also met one of my best friends there in 2005 and we were good friends for 15 years until at some point he had a lot of problems privately and we didn't hear from each other anymore. then i met my first long-term girlfriend there later when i was 16 or so and that was also a 10-year relationship and my type of woman is still like her.

it's crazy what an impact this shit can have

EngeldesTodes

Deutsch Techno-Freak WIR SIND EIN
Feb 21, 2011
I think when i was on habbo v26 era my habbo name was unkown something shame i could never find that accout no more good old times on the habbo v26 with bugs and glitches to make u rich

dominic

Dec 16, 2011
habbo.dk, dec 2004 joined in the literal opening month of habbo :)

my name was AQS and was literally just the headslap on the keyboard

Users who are viewing this thread