Shockwave HabboRP.us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parse

Oct 28, 2013
You must be registered for see images attach

Introduction

Greetings DevBest! Lately I have been discussing on a HabboRP revival throughout the forums and along with a few members of the community, and today I am making that a reality! I am introducing the 2009 era of HabboRP before it moved on to flash. HabboRP brings the nostalgia feeling of what the 2009 game was like. Offering up the same features with some new ones and currently developing more! I am actively developing this server to make it more suitable for the role-play environment.

How to play?

Unfortunately until I decide to develop a downloadable client you will need to use browsers that support NAPAI plugins such as shockwave. I strongly recommend using Pale Moon browser. It seems to be the more reliable for the game client.

What does the server offer?

• Smart NPC (Non-playable characters) that are able to use teleports, gates, arrest, heal
  • Fighting system with weapons, gangs and turf bonuses with vaults
  • Jobs such as hospital, banking, security, etc
  • New city with an easy way around to navigate
  • New pathfinding, much better and less buggy!

Screenshots

I will update this thread as I progress with updates, I quickly threw this together as of right now. Feel free to check out the hotel and join us! :)

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
Makes me sad to see that this post didn't grab any attention

Your RP looks like one of the better ones, reminds me of old phpretroRP. Well done

Parse

Oct 28, 2013
Makes me sad to see that this post didn't grab any attention

Your RP looks like one of the better ones, reminds me of old phpretroRP. Well done

Thanks for the reply!

Just opened today and maybe we’ll get some attention. I don’t expect the hotel to take off immediately but perhaps some of the old users or even new users take a liking to it.
Post automatically merged:

Website is currently undergoing ddos attacks. Working on a solution at the moment.

It is pretty sad to have kids ddosing a website that has zero users online. I did not know people were this desperate. In the meantime I will be pushing out updates while I upgrade our server.

Last edited:

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014

Introduction

Greetings DevBest! Lately I have been discussing on a HabboRP revival throughout the forums and along with a few members of the community, and today I am making that a reality! I am introducing the 2009 era of HabboRP before it moved on to flash. HabboRP brings the nostalgia feeling of what the 2009 game was like. Offering up the same features with some new ones and currently developing more! I am actively developing this server to make it more suitable for the role-play environment.

How to play?

Unfortunately until I decide to develop a downloadable client you will need to use browsers that support NAPAI plugins such as shockwave. I strongly recommend using Pale Moon browser. It seems to be the more reliable for the game client.

What does the server offer?

• Smart NPC (Non-playable characters) that are able to use teleports, gates, arrest, heal
  • Fighting system with weapons, gangs and turf bonuses with vaults
  • Jobs such as hospital, banking, security, etc
  • New city with an easy way around to navigate
  • New pathfinding, much better and less buggy!

Screenshots

I will update this thread as I progress with updates, I quickly threw this together as of right now. Feel free to check out the hotel and join us! :)
I used to love these type of roleplays. Might hop on for the nostalgia :)

Menkz

Jul 9, 2010
people still ddos retros? jeeze

Looks good, however having to download a whole new browser is a bit tedious (never had any luck with pale moon myself - not sure why)
Is this going to be based on Sojobo's map/HabboRP?

Parse

Oct 28, 2013
people still ddos retros? jeeze

Looks good, however having to download a whole new browser is a bit tedious (never had any luck with pale moon myself - not sure why)
Is this going to be based on Sojobo's map/HabboRP?

Understandable. I wish there was an easier way around it. It was based on that map, I changed it around and made it different. I'm tied between which one I really want to keep around, so I'll leave it up for a poll is my plan.
Post automatically merged:

Updates - Take Effect at 2/4/2019 @ 3:30PM EST

• All users are unemployed by default which pays out 10 credits per 15 minute intervals. (This only applies to users who do not have a job
  • Reduced sentencing and fines from police bots.
    • Assaults are now reduced to 5 minutes / 15 credit fine
    • Murders are now reduced to 10 minutes / 30 credit fine
    • Obstruction is now reduced to 5 minutes / 15 credit fine
    • Slapping is now reduced to 3 minutes / 10 credit fine
  • The :bond command has now been added for users sentenced longer than 15 minutes
    • The bond command applies 3 credits per minute bonding.
  • Minor tweaks to pathfinding
  • Other things probably not worth noting

Last edited:

Nyxoy

Feb 7, 2019
Nice RP, but I can't register! It says I can only create two accounts at the most but
I haven't created one yet.

Parse

Oct 28, 2013
Nice RP, but I can't register! It says I can only create two accounts at the most but
I haven't created one yet.

Be sure you're not using a VPN or a proxy, as I believe if it detects either one, you are given that error.

Parse

Oct 28, 2013
Introducing Bank Heisting

This last update has introduced a new bank heist, similar to how HabboRP had it during the flash era.
First, you need to spend some time breaking into the key vault to get the access code. ONCE you have accessed that, you can then enter the gates to get into the vault. Once in the vault it's game on. Gather as much credits as you possibly can before you either die or the police get you. Longer you spend in the vault, the more the payout, but the less chance you have of making it out.

• Heisting can be done hourly, to avoid misuse and abuse.
  • Heisting credits in the vault are set at random, some win big, and some win BIGGER!
  • The police response times are depended on your intellect level. Takes less time to crack vault and the smarter you are, slower the police are ;)
  • Wanted level is an instant 8 (Highest), meaning NPC police bots are going to arrest you on site! (Stay low)
  • Heisting is not gang related, anyone can do it. (May soon be changed)

Nyxoy

Feb 7, 2019
Be sure you're not using a VPN or a proxy, as I believe if it detects either one, you are given that error.
Hmm, i'm not using a VPN or proxy just using Pale Moon to access it but I get this error when pressing register.

Kylie

Princess
Dec 9, 2012
Don't really play on retros anymore but looks unique, not fan of the name, different to other roleplays for sure though. Couldn't seem to register to check it out, as stated beforehand in the thread says I've already registered two accounts, not using a VPN or anything either.

Indica

Nov 28, 2014
hey, how do i register? it says "you can only create 2 accounts at most, sorry" but i haven't even created one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread