Habboon Summer & Pride Custom Clothing Lines

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Hey,

Two very talented individuals (Cookie/Thelma & Lily) who are staff on Habboon have learned to make clothing & furniture and have cooked up some beauties that our community love.

We've decided to post the pack on here, we never had an issue with others using them in the first place but I've had screenshot after screenshot of a certain individual claiming she had made them & mentioned selling them to other hotels, so I figured I'd drop the release pack here for free rather than have someone buy them from a nub. Not to mention when she posts them side by side with her own creations you can see the creative clash 🤢🤢.

Peplum Top:

You must be registered for see images attach

This is the first custom Cookie made for Habboon which began this entire adventure. Note: we set this available for males too, as it was actually very early Pride month, I think.

Pride Custom Clothing:

Made for our Pride month ( ).

Summer Custom Clothing:

Made for our Summer ( ). The inspiration for the Duck floatie came from Habbos' design competition.

Notes:
  • All items are within a folder with 3 files (furni SWF, furni icon & clothing SWF)
  • figuremap.xml is a minimal file with all the appropriate data.
  • figuredata.xml is a minimal file with all the appropriate data.
  • furnidata.xml is a minimal file with all the appropriate data.
  • You may need to change the furnidata IDs, in-case you clash with Habbo. Habboon generates theirs on demand which is why the IDs are quite low.
  • I've not included the SQLs as I'm not entirely sure if my database structure matches Plus anymore, I have however included the Plus catalog clothing SQLs (which again, have IDs).
  • Cookie & Lily for designing & creating these.
  • furnibuilder.com
  • clothingbuilder.com
Download:
No credit goes to me whatsoever, I just write the codes but a huge thanks to Cookie & Lily for taking their time to create these. They've gone above and beyond with the rotations and avatar states for these & have spent quite some time working on them.

Thanks.

Liam

Fly and mighty
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
It's a shame people have to try to turn something good into something bad. I know the effort it takes to make such items in attempt to stand out and be unique. Good job and nice work, Cookie & Lily!

Thanks for the release Craig :)

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Hey,

Two very talented individuals (Cookie/Thelma & Lily) who are staff on Habboon have learned to make clothing & furniture and have cooked up some beauties that our community love.

We've decided to post the pack on here, we never had an issue with others using them in the first place but I've had screenshot after screenshot of a certain individual claiming she had made them & mentioned selling them to other hotels, so I figured I'd drop the release pack here for free rather than have someone buy them from a nub. Not to mention when she posts them side by side with her own creations you can see the creative clash 🤢🤢.

Peplum Top:

This is the first custom Cookie made for Habboon which began this entire adventure. Note: we set this available for males too, as it was actually very early Pride month, I think.

Pride Custom Clothing:

Summer Custom Clothing:

Made for our Summer ( ). The inspiration for the Duck floatie came from Habbos' design competition.

Notes:
  • All items are within a folder with 3 files (furni SWF, furni icon & clothing SWF)
  • You may need to change the furnidata IDs, in-case you clash with Habbo. Habboon generates theirs on demand which is why the IDs are quite low.
  • I've not included the SQLs as I'm not entirely sure if my database structure matches Plus anymore, I have however included the Plus catalog clothing SQLs (which again, have IDs).
  • furnibuilder.com
  • clothingbuilder.com
Download:
No credit goes to me whatsoever, I just write the codes but a huge thanks to Cookie & Lily for taking their time to create these. They've gone above and beyond with the rotations and avatar states for these & have spent quite some time working on them.

Thanks.
Love to see it! What talent these individuals have.

fuk the nubs

boz

don daddy
Mar 23, 2021
Great release! Shame people claim others work as their own, guess that’s how the retro community always has been though.

leykoma

Jun 17, 2021
Doesn't work.
Clothing doesn't appear in preview when you click to the clothing furni in catalog (using Plus)

Liam

Fly and mighty
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Doesn't work.
Clothing doesn't appear in preview when you click to the clothing furni in catalog (using Plus)
Any console errors? Check you have configured it properly.

Make sure your ids are correct and match furnidata.xml, catalog_clothing, catalog_items & furniture (I think for Plus)

leykoma

Jun 17, 2021
Any console errors? Check you have configured it properly.

Make sure your ids are correct and match furnidata.xml, catalog_clothing, catalog_items & furniture (I think for Plus)
I added everything what Sled has released.
I just changed the item ID's in furnidata & added the catalog_clothing id's to the clothing_id column in furniture.

Nothing helps.. i checked everything with a friend.
No console errors.

dxdPdZY.png

Post automatically merged:

I added everything what Sled has released.
I just changed the item ID's in furnidata & added the catalog_clothing id's to the clothing_id column in furniture.

Nothing helps.. i checked everything with a friend.
No console errors.

dxdPdZY.png
Solved!
Thanks to @Sledmore :)

Last edited:

BatmanLindo

May 1, 2019
Hey,

Peplum Top:

Pride Custom Clothing:

Summer Custom Clothing:

Notes:
  • furnibuilder.com
  • clothingbuilder.com
Download:

Thanks.

They all look incredible! Happy to see that Clothing Builder is being helpful. Thank you for using it and hopefully you can have many many other collections in the future!

Users who are viewing this thread