Habboon.pw | #1 English Retro | Active Since 2013

Bossman

May 28, 2017
Hello, my name is Bossman and I am here to introduce to you Habboon.pw which was originally Habboon.com.

But firstly I'd like to introduce myself I'm known as "Boss" in the hotel and I am one of the owners and developers at Habboon along with @Wouto and @Sledmore so if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask.

Now to the main focus Habboon! We run and maintain Habboon with the intention of giving the user/consumer the best private server experience possible by keeping ourselves up-to-date and trying to cater for our users in every way possible.

We utilise a build of Plus because we aren't pussies and are prepared for a challenge which has been heavily edited to improve stability and cater for the large amount of users which we receive and the main feature is the Game Center.

We also have an in-house built Fast Food server which is better than any publicly available and in-use by any hotel, it features complete achievements, and the plates are currently 90% accurate and last but not least the buddy system works flawlessly!

Our website is built using the Laravel Framework and really is quite fast.

Screenshots:
6g7TyNhjnxN2.png
Cp4mAxVfnxN2.jpg
yGj5NaUlnxN2.png
0e518ff0e9a153e14cdc6d8c5f365b95.png

So... Join now at http:/habboon.pw

Last edited:

Syr

Jun 10, 2014
oh, so unique! looks great.

can you please define (in-built) Fast Food server? you don't have a seperate Fast Food emulator? xD

Bossman

May 28, 2017

can you please define (in-built) Fast Food server? you don't have a seperate Fast Food emulator? xD

We have integrated it into our emulator and it's loaded via a DLL file.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010

As Boss stated, its easier (for us, our opinion) to package our emulator up as a project and within there add solutions (boon.game, boon.commands, boon.wired and boon.fastfood) for example, keeps everything nice and tidy & is easy to deploy and keep a decent amount of uptime without needing to go offline.

Syr

Jun 10, 2014
As Boss stated, its easier (for us, our opinion) to package our emulator up as a project and within there add solutions (boon.game, boon.commands, boon.wired and boon.fastfood) for example, keeps everything nice and tidy & is easy to deploy and keep a decent amount of uptime without needing to go offline.
Then please explain why an extra IP shows up in netstat when entering the Fast Food.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Then please explain why an extra IP shows up in netstat when entering the Fast Food.

You're amazing. There are multiple IP addresses on the server, however the FastFood runs on the same IP address, but a different port. This is hilarious.

Syr

Jun 10, 2014
You're amazing. There are multiple IP addresses on the server, however the FastFood runs on the same IP address, but a different port. This is hilarious.
The same IP but another reverse proxy port. If Fast Food is packed in your emulator why would you need an extra port?
Also what's hilarious about it? just asking.

Oh and one more thing, your physics is not really 100% which I recognize from another Fast Food emulator. Something something auroroa?

Last edited:

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
The same IP but another reverse proxy port. If Fast Food is packed in your emulator why would you need an extra port?
Also what's hilarious about it? just asking.

Oh and one more thing, your physics is not really 100% which I recognize from another Fast Food emulator. Something something auroroa?

I just found it hilarious that you're concerned is all. It listens on its own port, it handles packets separately to the emulator, same way with sending data from FF to the emulator, its locally done just a tcp client.

It has to be done that way, or the packet IDs could conflict, Surely you knew that?!

Again, primary reason is so it disposes correctly when we update the DLL and push an update to fastfood.
--
We're aware, the main post states that. It'll never be 100% as we can no longer packet log Habbo. And nope, this was done in maybe 2014 (the data), we've brought Fastfood to Habboon multiple times.

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
This hotel is by far the most custom, feature wise, you'll ever see. Not much can top it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Syr

Jun 10, 2014
I just found it hilarious that you're concerned is all. It listens on its own port, it handles packets separately to the emulator, same way with sending data from FF to the emulator, its locally done just a tcp client.

It has to be done that way, or the packet IDs could conflict, Surely you knew that?!

Again, primary reason is so it disposes correctly when we update the DLL and push an update to fastfood.
--
We're aware, the main post states that. It'll never be 100% as we can no longer packet log Habbo. And nope, this was done in maybe 2014 (the data), we've brought Fastfood to Habboon multiple times.
Pretty sure suklavene has the packets for his Fast Food emulator. Why not packetlog and make it perfect?

oh also, this hotel has fake onlines.

Oh btw @JMS, Fast Food is nothing unique, pretty sure mr.bossman mentioned that aswell. And really habboon is out of features it's just so basic.

Haid

Dec 20, 2011
Pretty sure suklavene has the packets for his Fast Food emulator. Why not packetlog and make it perfect?
oh also, this hotel has fake onlines
Oh btw @JMS, Fast Food is nothing unique, pretty sure mr.bossman mentioned that aswell. And really habboon is out of features it's just so basic.
There's not much left you can do to be "unique" apart from being the most updated which I'm pretty sure Boon always are. They've usually updated and added new habbo stuff before I've even noticed it. Users value stability and uptime more than anything, as well as a thriving community - Boon has all of that. Not really sure why you're randomly so mad at hbn.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010

oh also, this hotel has fake onlines.

I have no idea what suklavene is, link and I happily will? Maybe you could follow your own advice too?

Does it?

We know it isn't, we had it 3 years ago and it was nothing special then. The only decent thing about it would be that everything is complete, barring some heights.

Habboon has never strived to have anything custom, its built around the community - which is why it does so well, not one person in the last 3 months has asked for fastfood, we brought it anyway as it takes a couple of hours to do. You can match Habbo to the exact, and they'll still not come - unless you build a community.

Syr

Jun 10, 2014
I have no idea what suklavene is, link and I happily will? Maybe you could follow your own advice too?

Does it?

We know it isn't, we had it 3 years ago and it was nothing special then. The only decent thing about it would be that everything is complete, barring some heights.

Habboon has never strived to have anything custom, its built around the community - which is why it does so well, not one person in the last 3 months has asked for fastfood, we brought it anyway as it takes a couple of hours to do. You can match Habbo to the exact, and they'll still not come - unless you build a community.
You screenshot doesn't really tell anything. I don't mean you that don't have any players.
I've had a hotel back in the days with hundreds of players, and I can bet that my navigator was much more filled at 300 online than yours is. Also when comparing your navigator to other hotels with the same amount, their navigator is ALWAYS much more filled. But I might be paranoid, who knows?

You can find Suklavene's Fast Food plugin for arcturus on a rival forum. Takes 2 minutes to get it working. Then packetlog.
Oh, I am not mad :D

Users who are viewing this thread