HabboEmulator based off PlusEmulator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nxcklvs

Dec 6, 2017
@Westyy Do you have discord or anything else to get in contact with you? I can't make a private conversation cuz of the limitations ...

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
This is not a help thread, if you're having issues setting this up or general error then create a thread in the help section by clicking .

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
The emulator is really nice, I like it! Especially the 'Staff Chat' havent saw that since Azure Emulator ended.

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
@Westyy How come when I debug I get errors in files I didn't event touch? Does that happen to you too?

Rebel

Spilling the tea, can't you read?🍵
Dec 24, 2015
@Westyy How come when I debug I get errors in files I didn't event touch? Does that happen to you too?
I had that problem when I wanted to look at the emulator learned it was because my VS was outdated.
cJ09zR4iR8adBXV_ICmgpw.png

Reactions: Sab

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
Can someone explain these features:
NUX
HC Memberships with a Leveling system
Ambassador Tools & Helper tools. (where can I find?)

Silenos

Obsessed.
Aug 7, 2017
NUX = New User Experience / It's the tutorial mode for new users.
The other functions are self-explanatory, seems like you just want to copy the new stuff? :rolleyes:

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
NUX = New User Experience / It's the tutorial mode for new users.
The other functions are self-explanatory, seems like you just want to copy the new stuff? :rolleyes:
Im using this emu, what do you mean im copying the stuff?

HaboaHabbo

Mar 20, 2013
im getting a error on the db "Data truncated for column 'offer_active' at row 1" when it gets on Catalog_items any idea how to fix

nvm I figured it out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread