HabboEmulator based off PlusEmulator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Hey,

After an old owner got access to my closed source emu, it's been passed around and people are trying to sell it.

I started this off Sledmores official release and worked on it since, I had a different version before which I worked on which I finally managed to code over the things I added from that. Some features/code is inspiration from other Emulators, as I didn't and still don't have the best knowledge on Packet Structures etc. I renamed this as my own project hence the name change, but it's nothing more than a name.

There's stuff in here that I've started but never finished or there's code that isn't used. There's not much special about this, but I have no use for it. so here it is

• Group Forums.
  • Ambassador Tools & Helper tools.
  • Room Polls.
  • Nux.
  • Hidewired Command.
  • sh Command.
  • Buyroom/Sellroom Commands.
  • DailyReward System for random Credits and Duckets on every daily login.
  • DailyGift System for a chance of receiving a rare or Diamonds on every daily login
  • HC Memberships with a Leveling system.
  • Crates
  • Soccer
There's more, but I can't be bothered to type all.
U4G10uN3TtiWUDck7qYAtg.png

35a760c7cc18292427491e21fd05f627.gif

Download Link:
Habbo.swf:
Database:
SWF FOLDER:

I will upload the dcr folder when i have time.

Last edited:

Rebel

Spilling the tea, can't you read?🍵
Dec 24, 2015
Hey,

After an old owner got access to my closed source emu, it's been passed around and people are trying to sell it.

I started this off Sledmores official release and worked on it since, I had a different version before which I worked on which I finally managed to code over the things I added from that. Some features/code is inspiration from other Emulators, as I didn't and still don't have the best knowledge on Packet Structures etc. I renamed this as my own project hence the name change, but it's nothing more than a name.

There's stuff in here that I've started but never finished or there's code that isn't used. There's not much special about this, but I have no use for it. so here it is

• Group Forums.
  • Ambassador Tools & Helper tools.
  • Room Polls.
  • Nux.
  • Hidewired Command.
  • sh Command.
  • Buyroom/Sellroom Commands.
  • DailyReward System for random Credits and Duckets on every daily login.
  • DailyGift System for a chance of receiving a rare or Diamonds on every daily login
  • HC Memberships with a Leveling system.
  • Crates
  • Soccer
There's more, but I can't be bothered to type all.
U4G10uN3TtiWUDck7qYAtg.png

35a760c7cc18292427491e21fd05f627.gif

Download Link:
Habbo.swf:
Database:

I will upload the dcr folder when i have time.
Good release and I didn't mean to cause all this wish it would've never got released. I've had full source for a good month now never was gonna release it tho. Welp at least newbies can rename it now and claim that did it, basically what I see happening.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Good release and I didn't mean to cause all this wish it would've never got released. I've had full source for a good month now never was gonna release it tho. Welp at least newbies can rename it now and claim that did it, basically what I see happening.
You didn't cause it, don't worry lol. Thank you anyway.
Good work on the EMU Brad, shame some people are like that. :up:
Thank you Kay! :)

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
I caused this, because you're a bitch.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
I caused this, because you're a bitch.
Nope, you didn't. The person who gave it you caused it and it wasn't only you and him who had it ;). But it also gave me a reason to release it. I've been wanting to for some time :). Have fun trying to sell it now ;).

Last edited:

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Sorry, but I caused this mess.
Just kidding, but this release is good.

Arfeu

Oct 13, 2017
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! Shity ;)

kV24yTI.png
I found this strange, but it has in other places too
ModerationBanEvent.cs
BanUserEvent.cs
GameClient.cs
RoomBundleCommand.cs
FacepalmCommand.cs
BanCommand.cs
IPBanCommand.cs
Room.cs
RoomUserManager.cs

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
I found this strange, but it has in other places too
ModerationBanEvent.cs
BanUserEvent.cs
GameClient.cs
RoomBundleCommand.cs
FacepalmCommand.cs
BanCommand.cs
IPBanCommand.cs
Room.cs
RoomUserManager.cs
This wasn't done for the release it was done before when I found out it got leaked at the first. I put it in just incase it happened again. I completely forgot, about this. I'll add it into the post as I forgot to remove.

Muff

Aug 5, 2015
Would just remove these check's you've added this will create a gateway for idiot's to start
taking advantage of the check's for when they want to help hotels out with fixes ETC or maybe DEV(e.e)
and then you will have these my hotel got hacked and blah can't ban this user etc etc.

Nvm took it into my own hands to remove check's for people who cannot edit emulators lol
Complied version

Last edited:

Arfeu

Oct 13, 2017
This wasn't done for the release it was done before when I found out it got leaked at the first. I put it in just incase it happened again. I completely forgot, about this. I'll add it into the post as I forgot to remove.
I understand your point of view, but as some people can take advantage of this to end up with other people's hotel anyway good job :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread