[HabboEMU] Furniture Issue

Daltron

Web Developer
Aug 6, 2015
The furniture keeps placing behind other furniture, I have changed the stackheights multiple times and it doesnt do anything, it continues to place behind it.

Parsov

May 18, 2016
The furniture keeps placing behind other furniture, I have changed the stackheights multiple times and it doesnt do anything, it continues to place behind it.

This issue is happening only with roller and some specific tiles.
What you can do is as the stacking feature already exists. When item placing function happens check if the item is being placed on roller or specific item. Maybe with interaction. And then on place change the stack of the item being placed on a roller.

But first try doing like this.

You must be registered for see images attach

If you have a ball try to move it on the roller or just place it, If it still happens that means there is some issue in your Rooms I am not sure though. There is something that goes (OnRoller).
I am pretty sure. I cannot tell you which file from the top of my head. But if you search you will see something similar. Again I do not guarantee I might be wrong.

But I do not think this is something to do with the server. Maybe furniture data.
Or the furniture itself.

If you already tried to change the stack_height and it didn't work maybe the first method won't work.
But it's worth giving it a try.

Sorry if this did not answer your question correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread