HabboElite CMS + DB

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnalGoat11

Queen
Nov 25, 2015
As the title says, HabboElite CMS + DB. I dont think this is the latest HabboElite CMS + DB I'm not sure, but either way its got the reports and some other cool features. Its a good edit.

Live demo: << the demos index and register are messed up due to me, dont ask. Some links on the demo wont work either as I am on IIS and I havent bothered converting the htaccess to web.config so on a link such as /community/report you just edit your url to /report to see the page :p sorry about that. Also, on the demo most images wont be working thats because I only extracted the skin to my wwwroot but when you download it all, it'll be fine.

Download link for the database:
Download link for the website:

Credits :
@Ozie
@Youngster
@ ( I think somebody named Tommy aswell but I'm not sure his DevBest username - sorry )
@Westyy ( I think he was apart of this, YES - he was..the /main if I remember )
All rights reserved to their respective owners, I might have missed some people from the credits.

Last edited:

Jaxes

Aug 30, 2015
not really a fan of the index of this cms.. it just looks like a plain edit of RevCMS but I suppose if someone grabs it and makes some edits to it. It could look rather nice and smooth other than that decent release and hopefully someone is able to make use of this also possibly neaten up the thread!

AnalGoat11

Queen
Nov 25, 2015
not really a fan of the index of this cms.. it just looks like a plain edit of RevCMS but I suppose if someone grabs it and makes some edits to it. It could look rather nice and smooth other than that decent release and hopefully someone is able to make use of this also possibly neaten up the thread!
I'll neaten the thread up now, thanks for your kind words :)

Last edited:

Jaxes

Aug 30, 2015
Personally I wouldn't say this is a great release as I said before its just a basic edit of RevCMS lmao.. Althought it could look alot better with edits.

AnalGoat11

Queen
Nov 25, 2015
Personally I wouldn't say this is a great release as I said before its just a basic edit of RevCMS lmao.. Althought it could look alot better with edits.
ON TOPIC : Its not hard at all but i might make it compatible with r63b AzureSharp database as some paets of the site do not function on r63b, only r63

OFF TOPIC
Yeah well younoo its better then nothing its just odd that people are giving me death threats nd shitloll its a website kids, get over it.

Last edited:

Jaxes

Aug 30, 2015
Yeah well younoo its better then nothing its just odd that people are giving me death threats nd shitloll its a website kids, get over it.
You're starting to go off topic with this whole release thing, just keep shit to yourself and dont talk about it best way

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Just saying Tommy never touched this CMS, He was only the owner of the domain nothing else. even tommy can vouch for this. This edit was an edit of the Xens which I did, I & @Ozie was the only ones that touched this release.

Also; There is Exploits in this CMS, can't remember where to be exact as I forgot how long back this was. Good release though :p

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
I vouch for this release, truely great. I'll have to download this for myself. Great release @Jaylen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread