HabboCMS for Arcturus ( Nitro )

ThomasNL

Jan 4, 2023
Hello,

After some boredom i decided to make a clone of how Habbo Hotel was 10 years ago.
It will be a complete clone of Habbo.nl 2013
A lot of work has already been done but I've lost motivation a bit.
That's why i decided to ask what you guys think of this? Continue or not?
If i find the motivation here on devbest I will keep posting new updates every week.

But anyways check out the video or images and OPINIONS would help greatly! So let me know, thanks!

video:
screens:

Last edited:

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
Not sure why guys are acting like this design is surprising... way too many CMSs use it.
The question is, what's the point?

Some details on what resources you use such as frameworks, libraries, etc., would be nice.

Honestly, if you're asking if you should continue, you shouldn't.
The "market" is already flooded with CMSs, and truthfully not needed as any hotel that's going to last more than six months, uses their own.

If the goal is to code this for the sole purpose of releases, then it'd be a waste of time
If it's to learn, then sure, continue, but there are better, more productive ways to learn.

AMG

Dec 7, 2014
Honestly I still miss the good old revcms. It would be great to have one that is compatible with Nitro. AtomCMS isn’t doing it for me 🥲

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
Honestly I still miss the good old revcms. It would be great to have one that is compatible with Nitro. AtomCMS isn’t doing it for me 🥲
What exactly is it, that you miss in Atom that revcms had, might be I can add w/e it is in the future :)

AMG

Dec 7, 2014
What exactly is it, that you miss in Atom that revcms had, might be I can add w/e it is in the future :)
Don’t get me wrong I love your work, and I’m currently using Atom at the moment, however I’ll always love the good old habbo theme and would love to have something similar to it in those aspects.

Johno

:: xHosts :: www.xhosts.uk
Sep 12, 2011
It looks a really good start, you should continue. There are not many secure fully complete CMS around

Do you plan to add all the features that the habbo CMS had back then too, such as the homes that you could edit your own home profile page with backgrounds ect?

Users who are viewing this thread