Status
Not open for further replies.

HabbobbaLTD

Jun 16, 2021
• Powered by: Arcturus Morningstar - Nitro
Habbobba1.gif

Habbobba Hotel - 2018/2021:

Discord:

• Looking for a fun Retro to play? Habbobba Hotel is a good place to start looking!
• It's Open to the public 24/7! • Always Online and Free to Play!
• We always keep our furniture and clothing up to date, No more missing Furni or Clothes!
• We like to keep things very Habbo on Habbobba, So don't expect to see customs or anything of that nature.
• Do you enjoy Gambling and Room Building, we have tons of commands and features to help assist you!
• Staff are usually roaming the halls of Habbobba, are we always online.. No we aren't robots!
• We do make great efforts to always be online and involved with our community though!
• Are you a fan of playing mini-games and earning game points? Well so are we!
• Stop by show us what you are made of!
• Over all Habbobba is always in a state of getting better and better daily.
• If anything seems a little cut and dry at first give a us a little time we will make it better <3
• Feel free to join the Official Habbobba Discord Server!
• We are always happy to chat with like minded habbo people!

You must be registered for see images attach

CMS Style!

Habbobba Hotel - 2018/2021:

Discord:

Last edited:

Liam

Fly and mighty
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Thread approved.

You have 48 hours to add more images, preferably of your website, or else the thread will be closed.

Kalee

Nov 13, 2019
I think Habboon deserves some credits on this advertisement thread since it's 100% the same CMS as boon.

Wish it was more custom, even the same exact logo style of boon, I just don't get it, the amount of time you could take spending to make something of your own that would stand out. But you'd rather spend that time copying someone else's work that cared to stand out. But then again that explains Habbo Retros so good luck ig!

cb63c67bb511ca06d4720426b20c6608.gif

Haid

Dec 20, 2011
I think Habboon deserves some credits on this advertisement thread since it's 100% the same CMS as boon.

Wish it was more custom, even the same exact logo style of boon, I just don't get it, the amount of time you could take spending to make something of your own that would stand out. But you'd rather spend that time copying someone else's work that cared to stand out. But then again that explains Habbo Retros so good luck ig!

^

The fact you've literally just ripped Habboon makes me not want to even bother logging in, because what are the chances of anything unique? That's even Habboons header picture, so you have a picture of Habboons populated welcome room on your website... seriously? 😭

HabbobbaLTD

Jun 16, 2021

They stole the design from habbobites, and made a few small edits. So I will be thanking habbobites way before I thank boon ^^
But sure thank you Boon for copying and editings habbobites css so we can also enjoy this cms style ^^
Post automatically merged:

^

The fact you've literally just ripped Habboon makes me not want to even bother logging in, because what are the chances of anything unique? That's even Habboons header picture, so you have a picture of Habboons populated welcome room on your website... seriously? 😭
I'm literally just trolling them, just so you know mate, obviously someone isn't going to put this much effort into something unless they are trying to piss someone off ^^ think about it. lol

Last edited:

HabbobbaLTD

Jun 16, 2021
Thread approved.

You have 48 hours to add more images, preferably of your website, or else the thread will be closed.
Liam I added the photo link because it said the image was to large for the site, is that okay if not I can figure something else out to add more images, just let me know! ty

Liam

Fly and mighty
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Liam I added the photo link because it said the image was to large for the site, is that okay if not I can figure something else out to add more images, just let me know! ty
Try uploading images, rather than a gif.

Linkestt

Truth is treason in the empire of lies
Nov 8, 2013
Not going too last... It's a replica/duplicate/copy whatever you want to call it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread