Habbo Web Beta: Open to all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
So! Habbo's BETA website is now available for us all to visit (and code), and the first thing I've noticed is that they've now got an API which appears to be public. Last thing I remembered is that they bitched about people finding ways to retrieve data, so I don't see this lasting long before needing an API key of some sort.

Opinions? I personally quite like it, how about you?

Site:
Source:

Zodiak

recovering crack addict
Nov 18, 2011
So! Habbo's BETA website is now available for us all to visit (and code), and the first thing I've noticed is that they've now got an API which appears to be public. Last thing I remembered is that they bitched about people finding ways to retrieve data, so I don't see this lasting long before needing an API key of some sort.

Opinions? I personally quite like it, how about you?

Site:
Source:
The code for the site is alot better but not sure if I like the style.

Mikey

mmm Hi
May 26, 2012
Are they going to be using this as their cms? it doesn't look good as a cms i personally would use it for a fansite or something

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
Optimized for the new generation of web. Old habbo site looks pretty dated compared to the beta haha

Zippy

Aug 5, 2010
Old thread I know but very nice new theme. Makes me wish I still had the time & patience to make a functioning replica.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread