Habbo Web Application for Arcturus Emulator (Laravel, Inertia.js and Tailwindcss)

Solid

May 1, 2012
any updates on install tutorial? i saw there was one on GIT but removed? also about the nitro client is it installed?

dominic

Dec 16, 2011
im personally not a fan of the inertia stuff.

also using laravel; don't use the __invoke method, their DI is lacking in performance

Laravel

Nov 29, 2020
Just an update, I have been working on various things in the background.. Super busy with work and life, but this is still a side project that I'm actively working on...

Maatt

Aug 29, 2012
Is anyone going to address my concerns about the blatant vulnerabilities with house keeping and the strange mismatch of blade and vue or are my comments gonna keep being deleted.

Haid

Dec 20, 2011
Is anyone going to address my concerns about the blatant vulnerabilities with house keeping and the strange mismatch of blade and vue or are my comments gonna keep being deleted.
Don't know why your last post was deleted, it was informative and there should be a warning to anyone who might use it.

Good project to learn and as a hobby but not one to use in a live environment.

Laravel

Nov 29, 2020
No vulnerabilities with housekeeping? And there is no longer any mismatch with vue and blade, keep up with the project before commenting....?

Maatt

Aug 29, 2012
No vulnerabilities with housekeeping? And there is no longer any mismatch with vue and blade, keep up with the project before commenting....?
Thank you.

However, you need to double check house keeping because I was able to access housekeeping and post a news article from a non staff account.

Laravel

Nov 29, 2020
Thank you.

However, you need to double check house keeping because I was able to access housekeeping and post a news article from a non staff account.
Look mate, there is no doubt you know how to code, well done, super pleased for you and your future career. However, as a developer, you should learn about the products and frameworks before you make ridiculous comments as you have been.

To clarify the issues you're having as you're clearly uneducated in my choice of product for the housekeeping (Laravel Nova), In a local environment (or if the APP_ENV is set to local, you can access the housekeeping as any user), however in a production build, it will follow the logic within the Gate set in the NovaServiceProvider.

Please read the documentation before making another stupid comment :)

Maatt

Aug 29, 2012
Look mate, there is no doubt you know how to code, well done, super pleased for you and your future career. However, as a developer, you should learn about the products and frameworks before you make ridiculous comments as you have been.

To clarify the issues you're having as you're clearly uneducated in my choice of product for the housekeeping (Laravel Nova), In a local environment (or if the APP_ENV is set to local, you can access the housekeeping as any user), however in a production build, it will follow the logic within the Gate set in the NovaServiceProvider.

Please read the documentation before making another stupid comment :)
It wasn’t a stupid comment. People should know when vulnerabilities exist. As someone who is releasing something on an open forum it’s your job to explain your software stack.
Heck I work in property not coding and development so consider your audience before you start calling people stupid🥳

I appreciate what you’re doing and the project has potential but not when you can’t take an ounce of criticism.

Users who are viewing this thread