Habbo Updates & Rumors

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Habbo released for android a few weeks ago, and they already released Army campaign. Next month they are releasing dinosaur campaign which includes cool cloths

Jeffrey

FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Okay, so Habbo is having a new BETA testing which I am apart of now. I'll update you guys on how it goes.

You must be registered for see images attach

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I forgot to mention, but Habbo released effects for everyone which cost 3c
You must be registered for see images attach

Jeffrey

FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
I'll get working on new updates soon. I just have to like go get my emails from Sulake for that xD

Jeffrey

FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Seem's like Habbo has a sister game called Hotel Hideaway. Do you think Habbo will fade much sooner with the new mobile game Hotel Hideaway?

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Seem's like Habbo has a sister game called Hotel Hideaway. Do you think Habbo will fade much sooner with the new mobile game Hotel Hideaway?
They already said when Adobe becomes fully disabled at 2019/2020 they will stop supporting habbo and hotel hideaway will be their new game

JoshuaS

Learning
Jan 9, 2014
They already said when Adobe becomes fully disabled at 2019/2020 they will stop supporting habbo and hotel hideaway will be their new game
Read that habbo had No plans shirtinget Down. Dominic Gunn said it himself that he expected habbo to be online in 10 years

Jeffrey

FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Ehh, doesn't seem like thats what they are saying lol. They are indeed moving from flash to a new platform, however I feel like habbo will continue to be online for atleast another 4 years.. but they will slowly fade away.

How does the launch of Hideaway affect Habbo?

It has absolutely no impact on Habbo. We will continue to work with users to bring fun to the community and we will focus on moving from Flash to a new platform in the near future.

Is Hideaway a new version of Habbo?

No. They are different products with different styles. Hideaway is only available in English and aimed at an different age group to those allowed to play Habbo (from 17 years old upwards).

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Do we know how the mobile app functions? Is Habbos mobile app HTML5 / or does it depend upon Flash in anyway?

If it doesn't, they might price up the cost of sorting Habbo and sod it off and go mobile platform only.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Do we know how the mobile app functions? Is Habbos mobile app HTML5 / or does it depend upon Flash in anyway?

If it doesn't, they might price up the cost of sorting Habbo and sod it off and go mobile platform only.
I read something that said habbo was not moving to an HTML client, and they removed all of their staff and replaced them with a bot system only. Their developers have been going online to sort large issues that the bot can't handle.

Jeffrey

FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013

It depends on flash if i'm correct. We can see this on RZ when Droppy released HabboAir AIR63-201708251331-359388093 Files which uses HabboTablet.swf

Users who are viewing this thread