habbo staff badge above head enable/effect

onacceptable

Queen of the Button mashing
Oct 23, 2019
Hey, does anyone know how to edit the staff badge above head to my own staff badge and what program i should use to edit the swf files cuz i heard its paid but im sure there should be a free or cheap allternative somewhere the person i spoke to paid 78 USD for the program but that seems a bit to much if u ask me for changing 1 file :) thanks ffor your help in advance!

Pellucive

Jul 12, 2021
Hey, does anyone know how to edit the staff badge above head to my own staff badge and what program i should use to edit the swf files cuz i heard its paid but im sure there should be a free or cheap allternative somewhere the person i spoke to paid 78 USD for the program but that seems a bit to much if u ask me for changing 1 file :) thanks ffor your help in advance!
That is absolute nonsense, no paid or licensed software is required. I assume his intentions were to "sell" you the software/licence. However, all you need is JPEX and a bit of knowledge,

shorturl.at/iDLZ4 - this should help you (shortened due to filters, RZ forum)

Andot

Mar 30, 2021
Use a program like JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler and then export the frames and edit it, then import them back and done. If you're using Arcturus or any other HTML5 Emulator you'll need to use the converter.

Users who are viewing this thread