Applicant Habbo Setups

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
Hello Everyone!

I am willing to now do retro setups. I will do them for free. I will provide a logo but if you want a banner or anything else made please ask someone else but me.

RP-FluxCMS, or RageCMS, Rage v2.5 emulator/Flux Emulator (If you Splash Emulator I will set it up)
Hotel-RevCMS, Plus Emulator Build 1/2 (or global emulator)

That's it if you want anything else feel free to ask me anytime as I am pretty active all the time!

Retros I have set up:
(ZeoRP) (Developer here, Peak is 15+)
(EpicRP)
(JR Hotel)

(Please do not ask me for PeakRP CMS or BubboRPCMS but I wil provide LiteCMS)

Last edited:

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
JR Hotel was hosted by Epichosts - Epichosts deploy outdated retro packages :/
You didnt set it up, you may have bought it.

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
JR Hotel was hosted by Epichosts - Epichosts deploy outdated retro packages :/
You didnt set it up, you may have bought it.
Reede had vps reinstalled because he messed shit up so I had to set it up again

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
Pleaseeee stop with your bullshit. You just claim you do shit but at most all you do it change the logo on the cms and entitle yourself as a developer. Please stop the games.
You don't even have these you fucking noob. LOL.
He probably has the skin but I can tell he didnt rip it properly. What a kid.

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
You don't even have these you fucking noob. LOL.
I have BubboCMS

Pleaseeee stop with your bullshit. You just claim you do shit but at most all you do it change the logo on the cms and entitle yourself as a developer. Please stop the games.

He probably has the skin but I can tell he didnt rip it properly. What a kid.
And rip properly? Its not rocket science its not that hard

Haid

Dec 20, 2011
your being so extra. You guys always make a big thing over ever time I post a thread for nothing. One little thing I say it becomes a huge situation the fuck.
Probably because pretty much every single thread you make usually contains misleading or outright false information?
On topic though, as your title states your a Habbo Developer, you'd likely get more custom if you were offering to create a simple CMS instead of using all those crap ones.

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
Probably because pretty much every single thread you make usually contains misleading or outright false information?
On topic though, as your title states your a Habbo Developer, you'd likely get more custom if you were offering to create a simple CMS instead of using all those crap ones.
I provided a CMS I helped with LiteCMS but I have like 8 or 9 waiting for roleplays/hotels currently.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
hi n4than I am lookinz for a devz for my minecraft server if ur interested, I will pay u with diamonds?

Users who are viewing this thread