Habbo Retro's Soon To Come To An End?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NSA

sudo apt-get thefuckout.tar.gz
Dec 9, 2011
So all this conspiracy from Otaku Studio's made me think that maybe Sulake are trying to get to the root of the problem & stop the main game Emulator that most people use to run their Habbo Retro's by obviously trying to get Google to stop Otaku's AdSense account. I think the life of Habbo retro's are soon to come to an end... finally.
The stupid cunt's at Sulake ' aren't already getting enough of teenager's money these days '. What do you think? Do you think Habbo retro's are soon to come down or do you think it's a coincidence that Otaku's AdSense got terminated just as Sulake start getting on the scene?

FarLock

ThisHabbo Media Journalist
Apr 21, 2012
I don't think its the end of phoenix emulator :) No one can take ***** studios down... Since its offshore :)
Aaron will find and will always find a way to keep his incoming coming. And of course, he should promise those 20 years span of Phoenix License which we have took effort to purchase. Luckily older license holders has longer license span. :)

FarLock

ThisHabbo Media Journalist
Apr 21, 2012
***** doesn't host any copyrighted content. It's not offshore, just we only host legal files.
What if PhoenixEMU has no other way on getting back up.. and is temporarily/permanently be unavailable (the licensing server).. would you remove the licensing feature of Phoenix or let the license holder forever down?

Jake7282

Believe you can and you're halfway there.
Jan 2, 2012
They can't they waited to long! And if it's ours we coded it and didn't steal any copyright anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread