Habbo Retros Or Habbo Roleplays?

Which one has more votes?

• Normal Habbo Retros

• Habbo Roleplays

Results are only viewable after voting.

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
Your first sentence of your post is irreverent now that PeakRP has been here, it's fresh, everything from scratch and is amazing. I play almost everyday, Anyone who uses Flux Files will just die off eventually and they will have next to no user base at all because of how unique PeakRP is.
-------
OT:
RP's are the best sooo much to do and extended features and the power of web sockets is unbelievable, the things you could accomplish using them on a RP is limitless (Just look at PeakRP), Retro's just get repetitive and get real boring, unless you're actually willing to work hard for your retro and make it like no other. (Which the majority of the retro owners can't do or not even willing to try, they just use clean revcms and call it that then slap there credits all over it.).
Surprised LoyalRP hasn't died off. It just keeps gaining votes and users.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Roleplay for me if I had to choose. I think it gives the retro more purpose and a goal to achieve because you’ve not only got to try for staff but you’ve got corporations managers and chief of police. I think the idea of a roleplay without abusing staff, trolls and scripters it would and could take off.

Habbo retros sitting in a room chatting, no purpose of the game as you have everything for free is boring for me unless you love creating, collecting rares and playing events. Both have there pros and cons IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread