Habbo retro start making cms

Recky2

Jan 8, 2021
Hello i want to make my own cms but i dont know where i should start or what i need, so if someone can tell me what to start with and some tips that would be highly appreciated! Best regards.

LouisJW

May 20, 2020
Hello i want to make my own cms but i dont know where i should start or what i need, so if someone can tell me what to start with and some tips that would be highly appreciated! Best regards.
Learn some front-end HTML/CSS become familiar with these to an in-depth level.

Once you've done that, do some mock ups on a design that you'd like to use and piece it together.

After that, you're going to need to really focus on the backend side of things, meaning you're going to have to decide upon a language that you'd want to use for example PHP. And code everything for the backend, also making sure it's secure because people will probably sniff for vulnerabilities potentially jeopardising your hard work if you haven't secured it to a sufficient level.

I use Figma to help me design, it's extremely easy to pick up and you can piece things together quite quickly, figma also has a "HTML generator" allowing you to generate the HTML/CSS for your site. This would be good for you as a beginner but the code is messy once generated and I'd advise NOT using the code from the generator, however it'll help you massively with design side of things.

Users who are viewing this thread