Recruiting Habbo Retro Setup

SirBackwoods

Apr 22, 2020
Does anybody do Habbo Retro setups? I am looking for an updated retro with updated clothing, furniture, and good protection.

I'll pay for vpn, domain, protection, etc. Just need someone to do the set up. Let me know i'll add you on discord :)

Maatt

Aug 29, 2012
There are lots of good tutorials available on Devbest and people will help you for free. Do not pay for this sort of thing. You are wasting your money.

SirBackwoods

Apr 22, 2020
There are lots of good tutorials available on Devbest and people will help you for free. Do not pay for this sort of thing. You are wasting your money.
I can't find up to date tutorials, all from last year or something. I'd love for someone to link me to one?

Stee

Oh hot damn. This is my jam.
Jun 28, 2011
Finding someone willing to give you all of that work will be hard.
People spend a long time adding furni and clothing.
Probably better paying someone to do that bit.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
adding furni and everything is easy but time consuming, i doubt anyone will give away their catalogue for free

fosterzgod

Feb 13, 2021
adding furni and everything is easy but time consuming, i doubt anyone will give away their catalogue for free
Id include all my customs and clothing and also 2021 furnitures all been added, if he adds me we can work out a deal :)

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Stupid thread, tutorials from 5 years ago will help you setup IIS, just use up to date CMS/EMU.

fosterzgod

Feb 13, 2021
@Joe if your new to subject of hosting a habbo retro it becomes very overwhelming of understanding it all, i understand you maybe able to follow tutorials but others may not which is why they ask for help

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
@Joe if your new to subject of hosting a habbo retro it becomes very overwhelming of understanding it all, i understand you maybe able to follow tutorials but others may not which is why they ask for help
There’s too much scamming involved with people paying for hotel setups, if you’re completely new to the scene then read a few tutorials, try to set something up on localhost, read releases and problems people have had in the past. There’s literally over 20 threads on how to setup XAMPP or IIS, if you’re ignorant to learning then simply don’t attempt to own one, they’ll be problems further down the line if somebody sets a hotel up for you and does everything for you.

I’m certain threads like this were against the rules because we had so so many issues further down the line.

If you can’t be arsed, don’t bother.
Post automatically merged:

why they ask for help
Guys asking for a whole build. Not even a help request.

Liam

trust nobody
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
I can't stress this enough. Private support is forbidden. READ THE RULES because warnings will be given without hesitation.

Roaan

Jan 3, 2019
Does anybody do Habbo Retro setups? I am looking for an updated retro with updated clothing, furniture, and good protection.

I'll pay for vpn, domain, protection, etc. Just need someone to do the set up. Let me know i'll add you on discord :)
I can help u for free Idk if I can add my discord here if it allow but pls reply me if u need my help for free thanks

Users who are viewing this thread