Habbo Retro Index!

GageDodd

Sep 30, 2014
Hello Devbest, i have created a new index! i hope you guys love this, i may follow up on this project!
You can add your logo in the white space if you like, or some text their....
Enjoy!!!!

Have a great day!

Occult

Oct 14, 2011
Looks like a basic version of a different index that is floating around, but new contributions are always nice. Thanks mate.

GageDodd

Sep 30, 2014
I don't care faggot. You posted, So I'll post my opinion if I want, idiot. You're the one that always rips shit and claims as his own, eh? fucking loser lmao.
Good Show bud! question, can you go suck a dick. thanks bro! oh wait your already doing it. or is the only reason why your hating is because you didnt get any tonight. "oh im not hating im just telling the truth" just stfu u ignoriant cunt... "oh look at this kid/skid/clown/what ever the fuck you wanna call me" go ahead! i like it.

the colour just doesnt fit, anyway keep it up!
thanks man, what colors do you think would work with this.
Looks like a basic version of a different index that is floating around, but new contributions are always nice. Thanks mate.[/QUOTE
thanks!

GageDodd

Sep 30, 2014
that looks rubbish. thanks for giving out though
thank you for your support! i put it together very fast. like in 30 min. and if i would have taken my time it would be much better. i may re work on this some other time

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
You really hate the spacing?Do you not see it XD

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Have you done something like this before? If not, then it's not a bad attempt. I'm not going to sit here and criticise somebody for their first work, if anything I'll admire it.

Everybody has to start somewhere. It needs improvement, hopefully the comments direct you in the right direction. All I'm saying is, don't give up!

GageDodd

Sep 30, 2014
Have you done something like this before? If not, then it's not a bad attempt. I'm not going to sit here and criticise somebody for their first work, if anything I'll admire it.

Everybody has to start somewhere. It needs improvement, hopefully the comments direct you in the right direction. All I'm saying is, don't give up!
it is my first, thank you so much for your support, give me a few releases to fix my mistakes, and use the information that people are helping me. i really do appreciate you not criticising me :D

Users who are viewing this thread