Habbo Retro Event Manager

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
Hello Everyone, as the title says Im looking for a Habbo Retro Event Manager.

Here is some information about my hotel,

I opened it in may 2018, since than I have worked to create a well established catalog and a hotel with good features. Truth be told, a hotel does not operate just by off the features it has to offer but the events it has to offer as well.
We currently have 4 other staff, 3 are managers and 1 is a admin. Within that, 2 of the managers manage the discord. In reality, we have 2 active staff and myself. We have over 500 users registered (since the start of August 2019 when we cleared inactive users).

Feel free to take a look at the hotel ----> Paradisehotel.icu
If you wish to see before applying

Im looking for a staff member that is not so much an admin or manager but an events manager. Some one who is willing to come into the hotel, host events that will attract more users. They will also be required to create event ideas that will be posted on the main page of the hotel. We utilize both a twitter and discord, these can be used to advertise the events. The hotel does have wired that allows for automated rewards so we could create event rooms that do not require a staff inside of them to receive prizes.

That being said, if your interested here are the requirements:

-Have a good imagination
-Be available
-Be creative
-Present some good event ideas and how you would create/perform the event

I will also do a brief interview.

If your interested contact me via discord: Rystbo#5775

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread