Applicant habbo retro developer

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Hello Kids, I'm Moonshine
I am currently looking for employment at a hotel or upcoming.

I don't mind if you're already open as long as you have a good user-base and an open-source emulator. If you're willing to switch to one of my emulators that would also be great (I can convert your database so you lose little to nothing)

Frequently Asked Questions:

What I could do for you?

I can provide a CMS written entirely from scratch. Actually I have a variety of habbo CMS's in which I've written for you to choose from.
Examples would include:

MoonPHP (Recommended) - A multi-lingual content management system using NO unofficial PHP frameworks. simple caching, fully featured habbo CMS (inspired by ex.habbo.com).
Moon.js - Simple habbo content management system and web server written in node.js. Inspired by the latest HabboWEB content API front-end and back-end.
Or I could write yet ANOTHER one from scratch out of the language of your choice if I qualify.

I can also provide a decently featured, stable, and updated emulator in which I have many for you to choose from.
Examples would include:

Mango (Recommended) - A stable Habbo emulator base written by Matty which also happens to be one of the Phoenix Emulator developers.
Habbo (BETA) - A simple, yet stable Habbo emulator written from scratch by me. This emulator is written entirely out of JavaScript using the server-side framework known as node.js.
Azure 2.0/Plus - One of my unreleased Plus Emulator edits. You may be familiar with plus emulator, but I can guarantee you have never seen anything like mine.
Uber - Believe it or not, I actually like uber's source code... its better than most so I'd update it while fixing it up.
Butterfly - Would have to do alot of code cleansing then update it.

I could also provide various addons which you may or may not be familiar with listed below.
Examples would include:

FastFood - I wrote my very own fastfood server in node.js and coffeescript.
Catalogue Downloader - Downloads the catalogue and all its furniture directly from Habbo.com as well as sandbox then generates queries compatible to Mango Emulator.

Packet Updater - Wrote my own packet updater which grabs the new packet id from the new as3 file by using the old file and it does this asynchronously (Incoming/Outgoing run on separate threads).

Others include:

• Sprite Extractor - Written by scott in java
  • Habbo Camera - Written in PHP by Claudio Sant0ro and Antonie yet I plan to rewrite my own using node.js as its better for parsing json.
  • Assets Downloader - Room copier, group imager, furnidata copier... other shit like that.

What languages do I program?
Let me just say that would be a long list awaiting you.

C# is the language I mainly program, I try not to write java when it comes to habbo.
JavaScript is my favorite language.

Any past experiences?
Too many to list.

Explanations on how some of these programs work can be done if requested in the comment section below.
If you're interested in hiring me than you can pm me or comment below.
I have no basic requirements as long as you have a decent server followed by a decent hotel name.

Github: (Some repository's aren't fully updated)

Last edited:

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
HOW ARE YOU STILL AVAILABLE?
I'm flattered.

Updates on MoonPHP:
Started working on client register.

L7Tc6LP.png

Last edited:

adz

Apr 26, 2013
1) I wasn't Advertising because i only want to speak he doesn't have to stay.
Moonshine whats your skype?

Kristopher

Photographer
Dec 25, 2010
Hello, I Kristopher have been in the Habbo Scene for awhile now and I've been on and off dealing with retros and have a fair bit of experience and I have a moderator buddy here at DevBest to vouch @Legion as has seen my run various retros with a large user base to back it up. Looking to get back into it and looking for a developer. Do you mind talking over skype as thats the best way to contact me if not I'll make adjustments to talk. The server we would be using is about 4GB to 8GB ram haven't bought yet as I would like to know where a developer's opinion on where he or she would like to host if I get a developer. Please PM me more about the information.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Back on the market! Unfortunately, my last employer couldn't keep his server up in time for everything to be finished.

Marcel

You're the guy who stole my car
Jul 17, 2015
Not my point. My point was - why would you need @Moonshine as a developer when you claim to be one yourself?
Yeah, referring to in-game since I've seen him code his own role play hotel.
I'm more of a Web Developer.
But you do have a point. :p

Users who are viewing this thread