Habbo Retro Dev

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
Why don't you read some tutorials and try to do it yourself? If you don't try, you could end up wasting money or being scammed by someone.

DevBestGoldenRanarr

Mar 17, 2023
@Roper fair enough i could do that i cba start go through countless hours of trial and error where i could just get someone who already knows what they are doing to do it and dont be stupid and you wont get scammed or waste money ive been having some where between 4 -8 retros down the years all fully free devs from devbest so i think i got this

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
@Roper fair enough i could do that i cba start go through countless hours of trial and error where i could just get someone who already knows what they are doing to do it and dont be stupid and you wont get scammed or waste money ive been having some where between 4 -8 retros down the years all fully free devs from devbest so i think i got this
nothing is free in this community anymore

DevBestGoldenRanarr

Mar 17, 2023
nothing is free in this community anymore
for your type of guy for sure people are charging triple atleast haha youre a real boomer man always been hating on my project and said they fail because i dont pay devs and none has done so because of that

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
A lot of the community has left, included decent working “techies” on retros.

You’re not really going to get somebody devoted when you can’t be arsed. Have a go yourself it’s not hard!

Users who are viewing this thread