Habbo Retro Client Wont Load

SilverKnight

Oct 13, 2016
Hey guys so i made a habbo retro and i got it to go thru a website and when they go to the website it all loads up they can make an account and login but when they click Enter Hotel it will not load in for them it will just sit on a black screen and will not do anything else but when i try it on the local machine that the retro is hosted off i can login and walk around plz help me
i did port foreword the ports and allowed it thru the fire wall
plz help me Thanks

Attachments

• clientphp.JPG
    clientphp.JPG
    142.7 KB · Views: 30
  • Config ini.JPG
    Config ini.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 28
  • Config.php.JPG
    Config.php.JPG
    140.2 KB · Views: 22
  • Portds.JPG
    Portds.JPG
    17 KB · Views: 30

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
->

As well as their TCP not UDP - well at least TCP has always worked for me, another way would be solving that issue is turning your firewall off, but of course that isn't recommended, but if it works when its off and doesn't when its on, well then id recommend keeping it off.

SilverKnight

Oct 13, 2016
As well as their TCP not UDP - well at least TCP has always worked for me, another way would be solving that issue is turning your firewall off, but of course that isn't recommended, but if it works when its off and doesn't when its on, well then id recommend keeping it off.
Hey thanks for the reply when i fixed that url one u said it would not load for the localhost and i re did the ports for TCP and made sure my firewall was off and it still is not working ):

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
Please check your external_variables.txt making sure it is all linked properly to your swfs.

Also check your client.php may I remind you port on the client file should be 30000 unless you have a proxy, if you have a proxy try the client without the proxy and if it works your proxy isn't working.

SilverKnight

Oct 13, 2016
Please check your external_variables.txt making sure it is all linked properly to your swfs.

Also check your client.php may I remind you port on the client file should be 30000 unless you have a proxy, if you have a proxy try the client without the proxy and if it works your proxy isn't working.
Hey sorry for late reply i went on holiday i am trying what u said now ill let u know how i go thanks again for the reply

Users who are viewing this thread