Habbo Retro Client Help

Aodhan

Feb 3, 2018
Hey everyone,

Just got a couple problems with my habbo retro...
I am using revcms, and IIS.

1. the url link to go to the client will link to "localhost/client" not "my_domain/ip/client", i cant seem to figure out why, all my links in the "app/management/config.php" are fine as well as my "client.php" file in app/tpl/skins/habbo/client.php and the client will work when i manually place in "my server ip/client"
EDIT: figured out how to fix the url link issue as stated above, go to your me.php file and find the "localhost/client" link and change to your IP.

2. the second problem seems a little more annoying, as stated in my first problem the client works fine when ive manually entered the "server ip/client" but when i tried to do that on my home computer it will stay on a black screen. So basically will work on the vps and wont work for other users. my ports are allowed through the firewall for ingoing and outgoing.
EDIT: also another issue i am having is that my client wont show the habbo logo with "loading, please wait..." and will still forward into the game. if anyone has any idea why this is happening please let me know.

I can add photos of files etc. on request as i have no idea which files are wrong, but i have gone over my ext variables, my config, the client.php, and the emu config aswell double checking information. Ports should be forwarded, and everything is working just only on my vps for the client.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Mythic

Jan 27, 2018
Please be advised to check following.

(1) Did you enter your VPS IP in Client & Emulator Config, instead of localhost?
(2) In your external_variables, all links should be your VPS IP or Domain, not localhost.
(3) When you try to connect to the client in your home browser, press F12 to open up the Developer Console, switch to the Tab „Console“ and look for errors while loading resources.
(4) Does the Emulator show an incoming connection or does it stay on 0 users?
(5) In your firewall, you have to enable UDP, as well as TCP port for the emulator. Temporarily, you can also turn the firewall off completely.

Users who are viewing this thread